Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bloogoo

VIP Member
Dogs are welcome virtually everywhere where I live, alot of you would properly hate it here 😂 my dog nearly always comes out with me for dinner, but she isn't a rat 😂
Yeah tbh I don’t like dogs round food when I’m eating. I am not a dog person what so ever lol. My mum had a staffi and it was very highly strung, and used to leave his Willy juice everywhere. So it put me off for life 🤮😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Title Suggestion

Hair Extensions gone - what in the Momo?! Lloyd forever standing on his tiptoe

(Credit to whoever first made the Momo comparison)

• Haha

Gos_Sip Girl

Am shocked that Eden has actually just answered a question by saying “I’m not a billboard, I’m a movie”

To me that sounds extremely indulgent of her own self worth or am I being a grumpy old housewife 🤔
A "straight to dvd" movie... the kind your gran sells for 50p at the church sale

• Haha

Romany

VIP Member
So she’s struggling with cost of living yet can spend £250 on clothes basically a day and whatever else she chooses to buy. She must spend at least £1000 a week.

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
She’s honestly the strangest adult I’ve ever come across.

min her live yesterday she basically talked shit.

‘i hear my neighbours argue all the time’ *3 second pause* ‘no I don’t, they never argue’

putting a jumper on that rat of a dog ‘oh you’ll be pleased when it’s on, it’s so cold in here’ *2 minutes later, when it’s mentioned how much the rat is shaking* ‘well it’s not cold in here, it’s really warm’

fuck sake! Pick a lane.

imagine going out for a drink with a friend and then constantly changing the narrative. Exhausting.
because it’s in her nature to lie then when she realises she’s probably been recorded, or being watched by people she knows personally that know she’s lying, she backtracks. Such odd behaviour

What the fuck is he going on about
Calling every female “mate” in the comments 🤢
Except he’s not in Manchester, he’s in Tunbridge Wells living the most middle class tory life possible

• Haha

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
I commented and she's got a bloody comment filter on. Disgusting little bitch. (Eden not the dog)
Yeah because she knows she’s been giving it Billy Big Bollocks about her dog not begging and setting boundaries and now he licks her plate in restaurants.

I’m a huge dog lover but if I was eating out and I could hear the distinctive sound of a dog
lapping up liquid from a plate nearby I would be disgusted

• Sick
NO. STOP IT. I CAN'T. This is too much, Little Legs. 🤣🤣 he's such an ICK. Stomping round h&m like a toddler, getting his mummy to film him pretending to be a TV presenter🤣

• Haha

tiktokdrama1

VIP Member
I’m sure people who visit Eden’s household would be thrilled to know their food is prepared on the same counter top as where chai sits her ass on to have her collar on…

pizzasteve

The comment about fake boobs has always riled me. It’s just an instant insult when she says it.
I’ve always had lower hanging boobs. They’ve never been perky. Im an E cup and 33 years old. I don’t know if this is cause I never wore a proper fitted bra growing up, or it’s just how my body has wanted them to grow. I would die for a boob job. Whether that be just a lift of my own natural boobs, or implants to help fill them out into a more rounded shape.
I can’t stand how she portrays it as a bad thing. It’s ok for her to shove filler into every section in her face, even though she’s only 24 🙄 has no wrinkles or aging. Yet can quickly bash anyone who wants to alter their chest! She’s an absolute prick.

• Heart

alpacamybags

VIP Member
Is Lloyd not fucking embarrassed just... Permanently at everything he does? The hair. The clothes. The boosters. The way he talks. The way he walks. The hand signal thing at the beginning of the sausage video. Just such an ick.

I just think it’s so so cruel that she’s taken chai on this holiday while she has two other dogs at home, well her parents anyway. I think this just goes to show that she never got chai as a pet and something to nurture and love and only uses chai as a fashion accessory. Those two other poor little dogs 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 17

commenter5241

I find it sad that within weeks they had Lloyd being called Uncle Lloyd by Wolf, Callie and Acer. Imagine the amount of men Eden has then been with that have been introduced as Uncle (to acer and callie mostly), and when he fucks off, which he will do, they’re left wondering and not understanding it all. I get him being Edens boyfriend and all that but uncle is just not the case is it.

He’s a sponge off Eden, and currently with his hair, he’s a metal scourer sponge.
I’ve been with my boyfriend for nearly 5 years and he’s been here for 2 of my nieces and nephews births and they don’t call him uncle he’s known as their auntie’s boyfriend. My boyfriend has even said he doesn’t feel like he’ll be their uncle until we get married in the future. I don’t get why they pushed the uncle thing with Lloyd so soon it can get so confusing for kids

I mean remember when he brought his decks to France?! 😂. I find that disrespectful. Sure if the holiday was a group of friends but not a family one. But he doesn’t care that the majority of people there don’t want to hear his shit tracks - on a holiday he didn’t pay anything towards.

Then he had an argument with Paul and was so rude. And this is just what we’ve seen. He’s such an awful rude and entitled person.
Didn't he tell Paul his music taste was shit? Honestly, the audacity of that little mushroom head.

• Angry

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
Who remembers when Waitrose said Eden couldn’t go in with the dog anymore and she was kicking off saying “I don’t care, it’s overpriced shit anyway” now she shops there daily

• Haha