Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
Its really quite sad as she clearly has a lot of money to spend - they could have easily paid for a wedding, put a deposit down on the house, travelled together, even a few staycations in the UK.

Instead they spend their spare time laying in, paying an excess amount of money on a glorified b&q shed, and taking trips to the big Asda

Reactions: 19

cainielad

Eden Harvz 37: Content’s gone stale, stealing her sister’s niche, Earl Grey looks ill and little Lloyd’s on a leash

• Haha

Hereforthetea21

VIP Member
Does Lloyd not have his own toothbrush😂 They bought new ones cause ‘he always steals baby’s’ so this whole time they’ve been sharing a toothbrush 🤢

• Sick

firegirl18

No because why has she just said that little man ‘bites out’ black hairs from her neck 😭😭😭😭

• Sick

Romany

VIP Member
No way has she got a cleaner now when they literally have no jobs or hobbies. Lazy begs

Reactions: 18

numbarumba

These trackies are "literally ridiculous". They're not for somebody who is actually plus size. She has to be one of the most insensitive and disgusting morons to exist.

Romany

VIP Member
I see she forgot to add the lisp when she read the book on live. Just her massive lizard tongue getting in the way of her awful American accent.

• Haha

Ohheyyyyy

VIP Member
I absolutely adore dogs but I don't think dogs should be allowed in most places. I went to a dog friendly pub once and it stunk of wet dog.

I don't think shops should allow dogs in, mine is a fussy spaniel and would be in everyone's business 😂 and quite frankly I wouldn't want it happening to me when I'm trying to do my shopping and this is coming from someone who is obsessed with them 😂

I think if pubs/restaurants it should be in one particular part to keep it separate because not everyone likes dogs

• Heart

VIP Member
It’s disgusting is what it is. She’s slim, I’m sick of fat phobia.
Totally agree with you, they should be ashamed of themselves, there's not an ounce of fat on either of them, and saying things like excuse the bloat, or yaz saying I'm fed up of people asking if I'm pregnant is so damaging, I dont know if they do it to be relatable, but with the fat phobia and the black fishing how these pair of imbeciles haven't been cancelled I will never know. All I can hope is that the day will come, the tide will turn and people will realise how toxic tiktok is, especially to the younger audience!

Ocean Pearl

Chatty Member
I actually think Yaz has needs a mental evaluation and a bag of IV fluids. Edens just well Eden…cunt of cunts

• Haha

bloogoo

VIP Member
Please tell me she’s taking the fuckibg piss that little lad is gonna be wearing platform crocs HAHAHAHHAHAHSHAHAHAHHAHSHAH Jesus Christ

• Haha