Eden Harvs #37 oh my god the queen is dead, must record myself crying in my Shed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How are the tiles thick mould in a shed house thats only a few months old?
Screenshot_20220928-214929_TikTok.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
She's not done a proper "tour" before. Just a quick glance around but this vid actually goes around and shows the rooms. They are being ROBBED of their money there. £1600 a month. It's tiny!!!!
it really is. And she can dress it up as a ‘dressing room’ all she wants, it’s actually a second bedroom, and it’s a box room at that.
Why does she go on about living in the country so much? Is it proper in the sticks?

Reactions: 7
Lloyd hun we all saw the video of you all excited telling Eden to “tell them I’m getting a kitty!!”

He was studying engagement rings 3 months in to the relationship then! Jeeeeez
3 months? So not too long after they started going out? Jeeeez louise

Reactions: 9
She's not done a proper "tour" before. Just a quick glance around but this vid actually goes around and shows the rooms. They are being ROBBED of their money there. £1600 a month. It's tiny!!!!
I honestly think they'll be stuck there now, mortgages are being withdrawn / gone through the roof. People will struggle to buy and will be forced to rent which I reckon will push the rents up even more.

it really is. And she can dress it up as a ‘dressing room’ all she wants, it’s actually a second bedroom, and it’s a box room at that.
Why does she go on about living in the country so much? Is it proper in the sticks?
It’s just outside of a town, so not massively, but the surrounding area a bit further out is fairly out in the sticks. Just fields and villages. I live not too far away so have been round those parts 😂

Reactions: 2
She’s desperate for money atm, she must be running low.

Started TikTok shop (with coaching from Yaz I bet) and every video I’ve seen has been an add or TikTok shop related

Screenshot_20220928-234427~2.png

She was chatting major tit about grace a few weeks back about not being invited on her podcast & now she's up her Ringo hole😐💀

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Lloyd hun we all saw the video of you all excited telling Eden to “tell them I’m getting a kitty!!”

He was studying engagement rings 3 months in to the relationship then! Jeeeeez
He accidentally wrote ‘I’ when he submitted himself a questions 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hold on…. So she’s stated on that eat with me you can’t take the piss these days out of dyslexia.. yet wasn’t she crying when everyone was pointing out the horrendous amount of mistakes Lloyd made in his crappy book, and said he had dyslexia… so which is it you hypocrite…

He didn’t create her ring though the idiot we found it on google. I mean he does like to copy recipes too though so 😂😂😂

Reactions: 17
I call bullshit on him designing the ring, he's got no fashion sense let alone designing an engagement ring, be honest lloydy, eden chose and paid for it and you're trying to make yourself look good

Reactions: 17
View attachment 1612571
She was chatting major tit about grace a few weeks back about not being invited on her podcast & now she's up her Ringo hole😐💀
It was the bathroom before wasn’t it 🤣 The lies

I call bullshit on him designing the ring, he's got no fashion sense let alone designing an engagement ring, be honest lloydy, eden chose and paid for it and you're trying to make yourself look good
We found it on google. It’s 💯 not his own design. Also they were 4 months when they got engaged so he was planning the ring from 1 month into the relationship…. If that doesn’t scream red flags I don’t know what will lol

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.