Eastenders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These storylines are just a bit pathetic tbh, it seems so far fetched it’s laughable now. Just read June has quit over storylines!

I’m thinking it could be Phil that dies now, Eastenders boss has likened the death to a Greek tragedy, Oedipus killed his father so will Ben kill Phil 👀

I’m thinking it could be Phil that dies now, Eastenders boss has likened the death to a Greek tragedy, Oedipus killed his father so will Ben kill Phil 👀
ooh I didn’t know this. I was thinking last night that none of them will shoot each other. But that’s an interesting point.

I only got back into eastenders this year. A friend of mine watches it religiously, so I thought I’d start watching again.

Reactions: 1
ooh I didn’t know this. I was thinking last night that none of them will shoot each other. But that’s an interesting point.

I only got back into eastenders this year. A friend of mine watches it religiously, so I thought I’d start watching again.
Haha I’m most likely wrong! I think it could be too obvious to be Phil after the way it ended last night but who knows

Reactions: 1
Phil Mitchell is well past his sell by date, there are only so many times he can be an alcoholic, get married to Sharon, get shot or be in another near death situation, and shout “faaammily”.

And since Ronnie and Roxy were senselessly killed off, the Mitchell Family has basically died in EastEnders. It would leave a void of not having an “alpha” Family in the Square, but again, the Mitchell’s haven’t been that for a few years.

Reactions: 5
Wow! I was on the edge of my seat. So emotional too. Ian won’t ever get over this, wonder if he’ll have a breakdown again

Reactions: 2
Well, that was 2 hours of my life I am not getting back. Really disappointed in how tit this week was. :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 5
Just fed up of how EastEnders seems to kill off legacy characters. But also fed up with how utter slime balls like Phil, Ian and Max seem to get away with everything. I think I’m just fed up of the soap in general now aha!

Reactions: 3
Fun fact: I was in the same class in primary school with the actor that plays Jack. He was a right lil tit always getting in trouble and playing the fool. :rolleyes: 😄 Good for him getting a job that he's suited to though. 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Denny, Leo, Hunter, Shakil, Abi, Steven, Lucy, Paul & Fatboy all killed off in the last few years. Why are EastEnders so keen to get rid of the young actors on the show, which will be the future of it, especially when there is some serious dead wood still around on set?!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.