Eastenders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have only been watching EastEnders for a year or so, can anybody tell me, how is whitney related to the slaters? and how come tiffany was living with them at one point? thank you.
Whitney lived with Bianca (Tiffany’s mum) since she was little. The man that abused a Whitney (Leo’s dad) was Bianca’s boyfriend.

Reactions: 1
Yeah Whitney isn’t related to the slaters directly I don’t think but in Soap world there’s probably some weird connection or something :ROFLMAO: And I think Whitney lived with Stacey first? That’s maybe how she came to live with the slaters but I could be wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Whitney lived with Bianca (Tiffany’s mum) since she was little. The man that abused a Whitney (Leo’s dad) was Bianca’s boyfriend.
thank you very much, been doing my head in!

Yeah Whitney isn’t related to the slaters directly I don’t think but in Soap world there’s probably some weird connection or something :ROFLMAO: And I think Whitney lived with Stacey first? That’s maybe how she came to live with the slaters but I could be wrong.
I didn't know whitney lived with Stacey, thank you!

It would good in the sense we could understand what people with hearing loss go through. But at the duff duff I was like 'what?' cos I didnt understand what Stuart said 😂 (I still dont know!)
Just went back and had a look. He said "None of this would have happened if he hadn't met you. If anything happens to my brother, I swear, you're dead. Do you hear me? I will kill you."

Surely Callum would be dead by now?

hope he isn’t I really like the relationship with him and Ben

Ffs what a repetitive crock of tit. Will ee always use the flashback method? It's so dull and repetitive. Of all the awful characters they could've killed off: Tina, mo, rainie, Stuart, Bex, Sonia, Linda, Ian etc etc. Why kill Denny? I liked his character and I'm actually really shocked he does because in the last few years ee has killed off so many young people. The episode was ridiculous and as usual the Mitchell's literally get away with murder. At least they should kill callum off but then they've steady killed Ben's boyfriend.

It was a good chance to kill off Linda, where else can her character go? Or max, or Ian. Can't stand mo and Tina. They are so inconsequential. Really disappointed, after the huge build-up they kill off a minor child actor who had potential.

So many options to get rid of someone but they've got huge possibilities for this to be dragged out in all directions for ages.

They won't lose Linda yet as they're gonna milk her storylines for all it's worth. Quite sad they way they've glossed over the autism storyline. So much potential to appeal to so may people and show the difficulties and also the workings of the system but it's been forgotten already. Why even bring it up in the first place

Just went back and had a look. He said "None of this would have happened if he hadn't met you. If anything happens to my brother, I swear, you're dead. Do you hear me? I will kill you."
:LOL: Thank you! I guessed he was threatening to kill him by his scowl!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.