Eastenders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will Sharon ever have that baby? She’s been pregnant forever though her and Louise were due babies quite close since they found out around the same time 🧐😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wish they’d kill Sharon off. She’s more and more like miss piggy every day and that’s nothing to do with her being pregnant.
EE52C539-E088-4552-8DD5-A30F6A48945D.jpeg
Have to say I love the not so new Ben 😍. He always looks fabulous in his coat lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I love Shazza she’s an eastenders icon for me!

I have done a complete 180 on not so new Ben now and love him 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I am loving Eastenders at the minute. I went a year or so of not watching it as the storylines were awful but it’s getting its mojo back for sure. Hope it continues to be so good after next week and all the boat party drama. It’s about the only thing I watch after baby goes to bed and before I fall asleep at 9 😂

Reactions: 5
I am loving Eastenders at the minute. I went a year or so of not watching it as the storylines were awful but it’s getting its mojo back for sure. Hope it continues to be so good after next week and all the boat party drama. It’s about the only thing I watch after baby goes to bed and before I fall asleep at 9 😂
Me too, I gave up for probably 3 years and I started watching it again after the Christmas episode, it's definitely better than it was.

Looking forward to tonight's episode

I love Shazza she’s an eastenders icon for me!
I can't stand her 😄 We start waving jazz hands and shouting "oh Phil" when she's on, but I suppose she's part of the EE furniture.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Worst titanic remake ever.
How BAD was it? Could they not think of anything other than Linda getting her leg stuck? I was cringe laughing and then scolding myself for watching such trite. 🙄 :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was howling when Mick left Linda to shout for help and she was floating on her back hysterical with the leg trapped. Also loved how they tried to give it that “serial drama” vibe at the beginning. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Will Sharon ever have that baby? She’s been pregnant forever though her and Louise were due babies quite close since they found out around the same time 🧐😂
Baby? There must be at least half a dozen in there....🐘

How BAD was it? Could they not think of anything other than Linda getting her leg stuck? I was cringe laughing and then scolding myself for watching such trite. 🙄 :LOL:
It'll get better next episode, when Mick has to cut her foot off. 😁

Sharons little prince Dennis......a proper little bastard, Ian Beale boils my piss but gud on him giving the little shite a slap
Do we think Dennis will drown and then shazza will hear the voicemail blaming Ian....?

Not sure about the Rebecca storyline just seemingly tacked on, I know the actress is leaving hope she isn’t the soap death

Reactions: 1
Do we think Dennis will drown and then shazza will hear the voicemail blaming Ian....?

Not sure about the Rebecca storyline just seemingly tacked on, I know the actress is leaving hope she isn’t the soap death
I was thinking Dennis might die and the baby because she's bleeding.

Also why didn't they spot the iceberg and whos going to float on the door until help arrives? :giggle:

Reactions: 3
Does anyone else watch classic Eastenders? I haven’t missed an episode I’m almost 2 years 😂 1985-1992 so far.

Reactions: 1
I’m confused! Maybe tonight will explain the situation, all the characters own characters have been changed lately, for instance Cathy wouldn’t of put up with people shouting in her face back in the day she would of smacked them in the mouth! Perhaps they are all doomed tonight!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.