Eastenders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I still prefer Harry Reid as Ben, I definitely fancied him and still do. His scenes with Jonny Labey were amazing, for two straight guys, they had amazing chemistry. But Max Bowden is really growing on me, and I think I fancy him as well now. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Omg each to their own but genuinely shocked at this ?! I didn't think anyone would fancy him 😐 is this a common thing?!

Reactions: 1
I quite fancy Ben in his coat πŸ˜‚

Hopefully it’s the stalker bumped off and Whitney pushes him into the Thames!

Reactions: 6
Linda is now an alcoholic and Shirley is looking down at her and slagging her off, have they forgotten how she was a bad mother and quite recently an alcoholic!

Reactions: 3
I don't normally watch this but I caught some yesterday and it made me laugh when Mick and Linda were arguing and he said 'you couldn't run a bafffth'.:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I hope it's Linda that they are killing off. She's really boring me now.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think Linda will get drunk and fall in the water & Mick will die saving her.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
That annoying thing when you click on Would I lie to you because it says Dani dyer is on and its his daughter. πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.