Eastenders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah ok thanks. I haven’t seen all the episodes over the last couple of weeks so I was struggling to work out what was happening.
also how did Linda end up in the van?!

Reactions: 1
Ah ok thanks. I haven’t seen all the episodes over the last couple of weeks so I was struggling to work out what was happening.
I’m still not sure how Linda ended up in the van 😂 she was pretty coherent for someone who just have had an awful hangover 😂

Where the f*ck did she get a million quid from?😂
Dr legg apparently

don’t understand why Sonia has stolen the money?

I think Linda was meant to have got in the van drunk and slept there when she walked out...

Reactions: 3
Anyone read about the 35th Anniversary storyline? ‘Major character’ dies whilst everyone’s partying on the Thames😂

Reactions: 2
I fancy Ben

That is all
I think I still prefer Harry Reid as Ben, I definitely fancied him and still do. His scenes with Jonny Labey were amazing, for two straight guys, they had amazing chemistry. But Max Bowden is really growing on me, and I think I fancy him as well now. 😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.