Eastenders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So true!!

You know what I didn’t even give the husband a thought, I just assumed he was dead 😂

Reactions: 4
I actually love to hate Suki, nice to have a baddie who’s not aggressive but manipulative!

Reactions: 8
I actually love to hate Suki, nice to have a baddie who’s not aggressive but manipulative!
I agree about Suki. Her character intrigues me. She is very manipulative, controlling and definitely has sinister undertones.

Reactions: 8
I just need to express how much I hate Ruby.

It is lots.

Her character, her voice, her arrogance. I hope go god Martin is going to rinse her dry.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was only half watching tonight and haven’t paid lots of attention to the Phil/Denise storyline. So is Mica Paris Ellie? She had the child’s parents killed?

I was just thinking what happened to Bex? Ik she tried to kill her self last year due to pressure around school and deffered from going to uni for a year, but did she go this year? I remember her going traveling earlier in the year and don’t remember her ever coming back. Not sure where Louise has gone either tbh.

Reactions: 3
I’m confused why it was ok for Stacey to cheat on Martin with Max and be forgiven, yet when he (pretended) to cheat with Sonia she went beserk and divorced him. Slight hypocrisy.

Reactions: 9
Why have they recast Chelsea Fox? I never understand how a recast works, is it that the writers fancy a change, or realise the original actor is tit, or that the original can’t do it at the moment?
I don’t understand how it works - there are certain characters who will always be the original and the recast doesn’t work (Amy in Emmerdale, Michelle Fowler, Sam Mitchell, Todd Grimshaw)

Reactions: 2
Why have they recast Chelsea Fox? I never understand how a recast works, is it that the writers fancy a change, or realise the original actor is tit, or that the original can’t do it at the moment?
I don’t understand how it works - there are certain characters who will always be the original and the recast doesn’t work (Amy in Emmerdale, Michelle Fowler, Sam Mitchell, Todd Grimshaw)
It can be any of those reasons really.

Reactions: 2
I was just thinking what happened to Bex? Ik she tried to kill her self last year due to pressure around school and deffered from going to uni for a year, but did she go this year? I remember her going traveling earlier in the year and don’t remember her ever coming back. Not sure where Louise has gone either tbh.
I think Bex is still travelling 🤔
Louise went off to Spain with the baby after they ‘killed’ Keanu.

Reactions: 5
Apparently the original actress didn’t want to come back x

Reactions: 4
Really bored of all this police chatter, do we really need two on the square? Callum just always looks scared 😂

Is Sharon meant to have rona?

Reactions: 7
I’ve had ocd for 20 years and last night really triggered me :cry: but it’s good to see awareness, it’s still so overlooked.
How is Kathy 70!!??? Well 65 in real life. I need some of whatever she uses :LOL:

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.