Eastenders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone explain the Slater house set up? Who all is living in that house? Is Kush shacked up with anyone? I stopped watching for around a year and just started again fairly recently.
I'm not exactly sure how many are living in the house- Stacey, Jean, Kat, Kush and the kids. Whitney maybe? It's all confusing.
Kush is currently Kat's boyfriend. Am nonplussed what he sees in her 😗

Am also puzzled why Mick is being vile to Shirley when he was the one who fathered a child with his caregiver 🤔 We've already had all the drama over Shirley being a young mother and Mick being brought up as her younger brother. Surely if he was in care at some point that would be the fault of the grandparents?
He's really pissing me off at the moment.

Reactions: 5
I had a feeling when the show returned they were going to have Honey and Jay get together but I really hope not. I love their friendship and it doesn't need to be anymore than that.

I'm also getting sick of Mick and his attitude.

Reactions: 6
Mick is turning into such a looooser. Walking around moping all the time and being horrible to his family. I like the Shirley/gray friendship alot

Reactions: 8
Mick is turning into such a looooser. Walking around moping all the time and being horrible to his family. I like the Shirley/gray friendship a lot

Re Mick, I presume this is his way of acting out how he feels after he realised he has another child and that her birth was as a result of him being abused. I don’t know what he was like before as I only recently started watching again. I missed them moving out of the Vic.
I'm not exactly sure how many are living in the house- Stacey, Jean, Kat, Kush and the kids. Whitney maybe? It's all confusing.
Kush is currently Kat's boyfriend. Am nonplussed what he sees in her 😗

Reactions: 1
They moved out The Vic off screen during lockdown. The last we seen was Sharon/Ian (can’t remember which one) saying they were buying. Then when it came back everyone had moved.

Reactions: 2
The Honey storyline has bought back memories of a situation I was in and made me think it’s definitely what happened 😩

Went on a date with a new guy and was soooo drunk after a couple of drinks and thought I was going to be sick so embarrassingly excused myself and went home. Next date same thing happened. I was saying to my friend the next day how embarrassed I was and how I’d prob blown it and she was so surprised as she knew I was able to drink more and handle myself. We did have another date but it fizzled out anyway.

Looking back I’m now convinced he spiked me as nothing like had ever happened to me before after just a couple of drinks!

Back to EE...isn’t Ruby a sneaky little snake!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Don't know where to start with evil Suki's poker game 😃 it was such an obvious set up you have to wonder if poor Kush has lost his mind during lockdown. The only possible explanation is that he's so desperate to get away from the Slater family that he'd take being homeless as a viable alternative 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Unpopular opinion but I like Honey and Jay😋

Wonder what Billy would think though...

Unpopular opinion but I like Honey and Jay😋

Wonder what Billy would think though...
I do think they'd be a good couple but I don't it to happen! I love their friendship, its always been good and Billy has always been like a dad to Jay so a bit of a slap in the face.

I see Kat back to herself. Going out with some other guy because Kush is an arse. Just break up with him if you want to get your hole filled by someone else. It's not that hard Kat!!

I actually would like to see the Stacey and Kheerat relationship develop. I actually quite like them together and it'd wipe that smug smile of Suki's face.

Obviously Martin is going to eventually find out about Ruby's part in the poker game, is this what's going to break up that relationship and he'll maybe leave with Stacey for her (RL) materni9?

I forgot Rainie was pregnant! Can anyone remember why she couldn't have kids before? I thought she'd had a hysterectomy and that was obviously the reason she couldn't have kids but I guess not? I am aware someone can be infertile for a long time and then get pregnant BTW.

Reactions: 5
I forgot Rainie was pregnant! Can anyone remember why she couldn't have kids before? I thought she'd had a hysterectomy and that was obviously the reason she couldn't have kids but I guess not? I am aware someone can be infertile for a long time and then get pregnant BTW.
I always just thought it was because she was an addict and not exactly in a good position to have kids, didn’t realise she was infertile. Also, how old is she know? I’m just a little worried this pregnancy might not end well if she’s older and has had issues before, I hope everything goes well though, they need some happiness and hope in this show. Plus her and Stuart are so funny together.

Reactions: 3
So jobless morose Mick takes his wife away from her low paid job so they can have some funky time, then he gets a droop😁 ha ha .....serves the miserable fucker right.

• Haha
I always just thought it was because she was an addict and not exactly in a good position to have kids, didn’t realise she was infertile. Also, how old is she know? I’m just a little worried this pregnancy might not end well if she’s older and has had issues before, I hope everything goes well though, they need some happiness and hope in this show. Plus her and Stuart are so funny together.

I'm positive that the whole reason for her wanting Abi was because she was infertile herself and I'm sure Max berated her for being so. You're right her past may havve made it difficult, I've just looked and she's 50. I hope it all goes to plan but knowing EE it'll end in tragedy!

A couple of days ago I read that Keegan is going to hit Rainie with his moped so it's not looking good 😔

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I'm positive that the whole reason for her wanting Abi was because she was infertile herself and I'm sure Max berated her for being so. You're right her past may havve made it difficult, I've just looked and she's 50. I hope it all goes to plan but knowing EE it'll end in tragedy!

A couple of days ago I read that Keegan is going to hit Rainie with his moped so it's not looking good 😔
I thought this too...that she couldn’t have them herself hence wanting Abi.

Lots of older pregnancies in EE with Denise, Sharon and now Rainie!

Reactions: 3
Why do they soften so many characters after they first come in as the bad guys? Remember Billy being the abusive uncle to Jamie? Stuart kidnapping Tina and being an all round psycho? Rainie the druggie who was on death’s door is now miraculously pregnant at 50? It’s all too much of a stretch for my tiny brain. 🙄😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why do they soften so many characters after they first come in as the bad guys? Remember Billy being the abusive uncle to Jamie? Stuart kidnapping Tina and being an all round psycho? Rainie the druggie who was on death’s door is now miraculously pregnant at 50? It’s all too much of a stretch for my tiny brain. 🙄😆
Billy was the one I never understood. Complete change of character and it just didn't make sense.

Reactions: 4
I think the writers often forget about previous storylines. I remember when Kat and Alfie left (to do their spin off) Alfie had a brain tumor that was terminal and on the spin off it was never mentioned, likewise when they returned to EE.

The writers may forget but we don't 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think the writers often forget about previous storylines. I remember when Kat and Alfie left (to do their spin off) Alfie had a brain tumor that was terminal and on the spin off it was never mentioned, likewise when they returned to EE.

The writers may forget but we don't 😂.
But then they also bring up storylines from years ago that some people won’t remember.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.