Eastenders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whitney’s verdict tonight I’m presuming. Guilty or not guilty? I think she’ll be found not guilty.

Reactions: 1
Yes, Frankie mentioned her mum would have been 20 when it happened.
I don't think it's very likely that someone of 20 would be employed as a foster carer. Most are considerably older than that and have experience through raising their own families. What a load of rubbish this storyline is. 🙄

Reactions: 4
Was she a foster carer or was she working in the care home where Mick was living? She could have been 20 if the latter.

Reactions: 8
I think as @Bitofthebubbly says, she was working in a care home 😁
Oh right. I'm still finding it a bit stomach churning.
Still it gives Danny Dyer ample opportunity to showcase his 'constipated' face 😉 and to annoy everyone with his slouching around.

The Raymond story is a bit underwhelming so far. I really don't see how Denise or Phil will be able to challenge the adoption, even though the poor kid's parents have died, as Ellie doesn't look any older (as grand parent) than them and appears to be decent (so far).

The best part this week was Gray deciding to kill himself as I actually wasn't expecting that. Usually everything on EE is very predictable.

It would be an interesting twist if we found out that Martin had married Ruby for her money in a plot with Stacey.

Glad to hear that Chelsea is coming back at last but several good characters are leaving (Max, Kush and Tina).

Reactions: 8
Oh right. I'm still finding it a bit stomach churning.
Still it gives Danny Dyer ample opportunity to showcase his 'constipated' face 😉 and to annoy everyone with his slouching around.

The Raymond story is a bit underwhelming so far. I really don't see how Denise or Phil will be able to challenge the adoption, even though the poor kid's parents have died, as Ellie doesn't look any older (as grand parent) than them and appears to be decent (so far).

The best part this week was Gray deciding to kill himself as I actually wasn't expecting that. Usually everything on EE is very predictable.

It would be an interesting twist if we found out that Martin had married Ruby for her money in a plot with Stacey.

Glad to hear that Chelsea is coming back at last but several good characters are leaving (Max, Kush and Tina).
That Martin and Ruby plot would be excellent haha.

I'm sure I read somewhere that Ellie is going to be the Square's new villain.

• Wow
Reactions: 7

😃 So it will be fisticuffs with Suki Panesar for the regular position of villain of the week 😁 I like Mica Paris but assumed that her appearance would be limited to a few months during the Raymond saga.

Reactions: 5

Of course she is, then the child will of course be given to Phil or Denise. It’s so utterly ludicrous.

Reactions: 1
I’ve been trying to hold this in because it’s only a TV show but I seriously cannot stand Suki!!!!!!! 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve been trying to hold this in because it’s only a TV show but I seriously cannot stand Suki!!!!!!! 😤
I cannot stand the woman!!! I bloody dislike her so much and wish her bloody kids would tell her to piss off 😂

I may be remembering wrong but isn't her husband in prison? Is he ever going to be released? Will he and Jags be in the same one?

*P. S. It's only a TV show but you're allowed to feel anyway you want. I can't stand the people that say "calm down its only a TV show. Or the usual IT'S NOT REAL as if I don't know!!*

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.