Eastenders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve had ocd for 20 years and last night really triggered me :cry: but it’s good to see awareness, it’s still so overlooked.
How is Kathy 70!!??? Well 65 in real life. I need some of whatever she uses :LOL:
Kathy doesn't look like she's had work done either. She looks really natural. She looks 50!!
When Bobby run off. I thought it was because he knew Kathy's date. Good to see awareness for ocd.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The actress who plays Kathy was interviewed with her actor who plays Ian when she first came back from the dead and even he joked that she looked younger than him now! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m confused why it was ok for Stacey to cheat on Martin with Max and be forgiven, yet when he (pretended) to cheat with Sonia she went beserk and divorced him. Slight hypocrisy.
I think it's more because he said he didn't love Stacey anymore and that he loves Sonia?

I’ve had ocd for 20 years and last night really triggered me :cry: but it’s good to see awareness, it’s still so overlooked.
Yeah I really struggled with the other night but I am so pleased it's getting awareness because alot of people still don't understand it and it really grinds my gears when you have people that tidy up (like a normal person!!) and go "it's my OCD". Nah mate, it's cause your house needed a tidy, OCD isn't something fun you can just say you have. It's in the same vain as people throwing anxiety around when it's normal to feel anxious in certain circumstances.

Reactions: 4
So Phil thinks that he can buy a child for 150 grand and that social services wouldn't have something to say about it 😆 totally unbelievable

BUT I'm looking forward to the forthcoming Mitchells vs Nixon clans.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can’t stand Stacey anymore. I used to love her character, but they’ve made her so angry and nasty now. She just irritates. She used to be the mouthy tart with a heart. Now she’s just horrible

Reactions: 8
I just can’t get over the notion of Ruby owning a club when she looks about 12!

• Haha
Anybody else think that Kathy is a bit cheeky to kick Ian out of his own house for remortgaging the cafe, that she wouldn't have if he hadn't run it successfully for years while she was dead?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anybody else think that Kathy is a bit cheeky to kick Ian out of his own house for remortgaging the cafe, that she wouldn't have if he hadn't run it successfully for years while she was dead?
Nah he forged her signature and lied to her face, all bets are off IMO.

Reactions: 5
Well I agree that Kheerat is one of the better looking men in Walford but let's not forget that he is complicit with his awful mother. On the surface he seems like a nice guy but he really isn't.

I found the bunkup with Stacey rather odd as she is such a unlikeable person. It's hard to have any sympathy with the Slater family. All they do is complain and yell 🙉 they hurt my ears. The kids in that house should be wearing protective headphones at all tjmes.

Honey's disastrous date was strange. Why did random weird man do that during the day? He wasn't even adept at getting her somewhere private. I did feel that this 'date rape/attack' issue could have been portrayed dramatically in a more effective way.

Undercover Callum is still really annoying me along with his awful boss. The police haven't been very effective with their vendettas against Phil over the years and I can't see this ending any differently 😁

Reactions: 11
Well I agree that Kheerat is one of the better looking men in Walford but let's not forget that he is complicit with his awful mother. On the surface he seems like a nice guy but he really isn't.

I found the bunkup with Stacey rather odd as she is such a unlikeable person. It's hard to have any sympathy with the Slater family. All they do is complain and yell 🙉 they hurt my ears. The kids in that house should be wearing protective headphones at all tjmes.

Honey's disastrous date was strange. Why did random weird man do that during the day? He wasn't even adept at getting her somewhere private. I did feel that this 'date rape/attack' issue could have been portrayed dramatically in a more effective way.

Undercover Callum is still really annoying me along with his awful boss. The police haven't been very effective with their vendettas against Phil over the years and I can't see this ending any differently 😁
How stupid was Honey's date when he took her next to his house in an alley?! Why not go two steps further and take her to his house. Apparently Honey and Jay are going to get together.

• Wow
Honey and Jay, yes I can see that. Was a very weird date drugging scene, I agree. Lucky she had Jamie looking out for her, eh eh?

I
Can someone explain the Slater house set up? Who all is living in that house? Is Kush shacked up with anyone? I stopped watching for around a year and just started again fairly recently.

Thought the date rape thing was believable until he took her to an alley - if you can even call it that, in broad daylight when his house was close by. Only explanation would be that she collapsed so he just took his chances there and then but still.

Really hope they don’t go down the relationship route with Jay and Honey, she’s basically his mum!

Honey and Jay, yes I can see that. Was a very weird date drugging scene, I agree. Lucky she had Jamie looking out for her, eh eh?

I
Can someone explain the Slater house set up? Who all is living in that house? Is Kush shacked up with anyone? I stopped watching for around a year and just started again fairly recently.
Kush is with Kat. Another pairing I never understood😂

Jay loves Honey - pass it on😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.