Eastenders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can’t cope with another Mick and Linda storyline, they have the most miserable lives 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I missed most of tonight’s but caught the end. Do we know what age Frankies Mum was?
Well it sounded as if she was the foster carer or I guess she could be the daughter of the foster carer. Either way it's a tit storyline.

Reactions: 1
I think I've said this before but it looks like Ben has aged about 10 years during lockdown. I'm no longer a fan ☹
Yes, I thought the same about Mick too, his face looks a little puffier & the long hair slicked back adds at least a decade to him.

Reactions: 9
Yes, I thought the same about Mick too, his face looks a little puffier & the long hair slicked back adds at least a decade to him.
He’s let himself go a bit over lockdown. I wish Ben would realise the salons are back open so he can get rid of that awful side shade!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They said it lastnight. Linda said she recognised the name then oh wasn't she your carer? And Tina said she was her first inappropriate crush. So the woman must have been a good few years older than both of them. The disgust on Frankie's face when she said to mick you were 12!

Reactions: 8
Im gutted you all think it’s a dead storyline LOL, I’m buzzing to see how it pans out
I wasn’t really interested at first but must admit I’m now wanting to see how the Frankie situation pans out. The beginning where she was taking pics of their son was a bit creepy and I wasn’t sure where the story was leading.

Me too! Shirley didn't look impressed with the name being brought up! Saint Katy.
I just want to see more of Shirley, she's one of my favourite characters. I love her sarcastic one liners.

I feel sorry for Frankie now, what a horrible revelation for her!

Reactions: 11
I know Mick's storyline will be really important and an absolute damming reflection of how care services did and, in some instances, still do fail the most vulnerable.

But, on a superficial level- I just want to take a moment to reflect on a how we're all a little bit Mick at the moment. Coming out of lockdown a little bit fatter, with dreadflul hair and dreading going into the office/ being seen by friends and family 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Gray doing some serious projecting in court today. He helped Whitney but he’s being consumed with guilt and I love it. Nice to see someone actually feeling remorseful over causing someone’s death in soap, makes a change. Although it doesn’t make me feel sympathetic towards Gray at all, he deserves everything he gets.

Reactions: 12
I’ve watched EE since the very first episode but I have to say I can’t remember a time when there were story Iines as crap as the present ones which just seemed to have been cobbled together out of thin air with no back story and no cohesion. For instance, when did Martin and Stacey get divorced? Maybe it’s just me but I think it’s really second-rate at the moment.

Reactions: 11
I’ve watched EE since the very first episode but I have to say I can’t remember a time when there were story Iines as crap as the present ones which just seemed to have been cobbled together out of thin air with no back story and no cohesion. For instance, when did Martin and Stacey get divorced? Maybe it’s just me but I think it’s really second-rate at the moment.
Agree, they’re not closing off storylines! I presume it’s implied it happened in lockdown.

Reactions: 2
I'm sure Stacey and Martin divorced just before lockdown? I vaguely remember Martin getting the divorce papers.

Ruby is bloody pathetic, i wish she'd piss off and Martin and Stacey get back together. I don't think that will happen though seeing as Lacey will be disappearing soon for her maternity leave 😭

I'm excited to see where the Mick storyline goes!

Naw, Stacey sent Martin divorce papers ages ago after he said he slept with Sonia.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.