Eastenders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone read any spoilers about Whitney? Just wondered if she goes to prison or what. Also feel like the Chantelle storyline needs to be wrapped up soon, I get it's a good storyline for awareness but it's been going on a while now and it's a bit too uncomfortable for me now to keep watching it.

Reactions: 2
Could the bbc ease up on it's racist agenda.
Really tired of them writing in stories attempting to convince us that the U.K. is racist.
We had enough of that with Meghan Markle.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I think what they’re TRYING to do is raise awareness as to what actually happens to people. Like myself.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Really tired of them writing in stories attempting to convince us that the U.K. is racist.
Just because you haven’t experienced racism in the UK doesn’t means it doesn’t exist. Eastenders raises all kinds of issues and they don’t always get it right, but it’s better than ignoring them.

Anyone sick of Gray yet? I am not sick of the storyline but his acting is so cardboard. 😴

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think it’s because the racism that his experienced seems to have come all of a sudden one after the other only this year in his life, it makes it a bit ott in such a short space of time, but who am I to judge? I’m white and I think by originally thinking it was ott makes me (without realising until now) of my white privilege. It’s a good storyline to show as it obviously is still a huge problem! X

Reactions: 3
Just because you haven’t experienced racism in the UK doesn’t means it doesn’t exist. Eastenders raises all kinds of issues and they don’t always get it right, but it’s better than ignoring them.

Anyone sick of Gray yet? I am not sick of the storyline but his acting is so cardboard. 😴
Gray is quite hot. Says on Daily Mail EE got 3 million more viewers the other day.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I’m not surprised it’s got more people just want distraction. I even watched Our Girl last night in desperation 😂

Reactions: 1
I wouldn’t be surprised. I do find it so far fetched that she’s ok with Phil now, although it’s a soap so shouldn’t be that surprised 😂
Could be a plan to get revenge and ends up killing him which will be aired Christmas 2040 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.