Eastenders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t even know this thread was a thing!!! How tit was Daniels death? I was really sad that he died alone! Stewart’s little sign language to Ben was the highlight of tonight’s show!

Reactions: 9
I didn’t even know this thread was a thing!!! How tit was Daniels death? I was really sad that he died alone! Stewart’s little sign language to Ben was the highlight of tonight’s show!
Ass-essed 🍑🤣🤣🤣

Agree with Daniels death, would’ve liked it to be with Jean their holding him or something. I really enjoyed Daniels character and their relationship, it’s a shame that his character wasn’t given the all clear! Poor Jean.
As for Ian, at this point I hope he gets found out; his character is beyond stale! Haven’t warmed up to the new Peter (yet). Little Lexi reminds me slightly of young Tiff.

Reactions: 3
If only dying from cancer was that friggin easy. Ugh! That really pissed me off! It's not that easy or sentimental. :(

Reactions: 5
Jean and Daniel storyline has broke my heart but honestly.. rubbish how he died, not saying they should of dragged it out or made it really morbid but just seemed rushed and like they needed to get rid of him!

Ah, I knew he wasn’t staying long but I thought Daniel was a brilliant addition and him and Jean were great together. Agree they could have done his death a lot better. Poor Daniel and Jean 😭 god I need to get out more 🤣

because I have only been watching for about a year, I don't know why bobby killed lucy, did he kill jane too? sorry I know this is going back ages, but I cant understand ian because of it. thank you.

because I have only been watching for about a year, I don't know why bobby killed lucy, did he kill jane too? sorry I know this is going back ages, but I cant understand ian because of it. thank you.
He killed Lucy during a heated argument he smacked lucy around the head with her jewellery box. Jane covered it all up to protect him, he didn’t kill Jane, she got scared off by Max

Reactions: 2
he didn’t kill Jane but we did hit her over the hand with a cricket bat almost killing her. That’s what made Ian finally get him put in prison.

Reactions: 2
I think Adrian Edmondson, played it exactly right as Daniel, he quit while he was ahead.
Left us loving him and wanting more.
He's a very versatile actor and never short of good opportunities. So much better than some of the dinosaurs in Eastenders, plodding away at the same character for 35 years....!

Reactions: 7
I think Adrian Edmondson, played it exactly right as Daniel, he quit while he was ahead.
Left us loving him and wanting more.
Definitely! :) The grumpy old man who was actually bloody lovely - like a dad who doesn't want a pet and is furiously against it and then they and pet become inseparable!

The Jane/Bobby stuff really is a mess isn't it...Even after he'd assaulted her she still eventually forgave everything, yet they didn't even mention contacting her to let her know he was in hospital and (at the time) could die. Then again, to be fair - the rest of the family were elsewhere too :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Pretty impressive how Peter has grown two foot whilst in Canada...
Must've been the fresh air.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not liking new Peter at all (I know I said this earlier about new Ben before and now I love him 😂)

I normally like Jay but I think he was an absolute dick to Lola so i was rooting for her when she made out with Peter

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.