Eastenders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It would be kinda good if they re made how dennis died (denny's dad) because phil did kill him didnt he? Sharron said anyway, imagine new years eve all busy in the square and Sharron has someone bump into phil and stabs him! Like karma isnt it that way 🤣 then maybe flop him into the river

Reactions: 2
Shame this thread isn’t more active! Guess it’s hard at the moment with only two episodes at the beginning of the week.

Seems like Jean is having another episode. I do think spiking her with her meds was obviously wrong though, why didn’t Kush speak to someone? A doctor, a mental health charity or even Sonia for some sort of advice? I do like how they’re showing mental illness isn’t always being depressed though and some of the lesser known mental illnesses and symptoms are being shown.

Reactions: 3
The whole show is rubbish at the moment. I watch the old ones and they’re way better!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m just going through the motions of watching EE at the moment! I think because it’s out of sync I just can’t get into it.

I noticed they’ve written out Jessie Wallace after she was caught drinking at work!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
How many episodes do we have left before we run out? Sad times :-(
I know 😢 they’ve said it will have to go off air, whilst the film. I think they want to start in June. No make up artists, crowds etc and they will reference ‘rona.

assume no elderly cast members either?

The whole show is rubbish at the moment. I watch the old ones and they’re way better!
Yep, sick of Keegan whining and shitting on everyone who tries to help him like a big baby. Maybe getting his van trashed will knock some humanity into him and he'll grow a pair and grow up. Not interested in Phil's 'big job' either. Or Ben and Callum breaking up every 5 mins.

Reactions: 6
There isn’t any elderly cast apart from Patrick now is there?
Mo&Kathy will fall in the age range, the cast with younger children might not return, and those with underlying health condition. I think we’ll be in for a very heavy young cast over the next few months

Reactions: 3
Mo&Kathy will fall in the age range, the cast with younger children might not return, and those with underlying health condition. I think we’ll be in for a very heavy young cast over the next few months
I wouldn’t call 64 elderly but fair enough

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.