Eastenders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish they'd show real classic episodes and not just more recent ones. There's so many old episodes they could show but they're not 🤷🏻‍♀️.

I also can't stand Stacey Dooley, she's irritating and not funny she repeats things the actors say and then just laughs at nothing. I find it so awkward. Half the time it's like she's never even watched EE.

Reactions: 3
I wish they'd show real classic episodes and not just more recent ones. There's so many old episodes they could show but they're not 🤷🏻‍♀️.

I also can't stand Stacey Dooley, she's irritating and not funny she repeats things the actors say and then just laughs at nothing. I find it so awkward. Half the time it's like she's never even watched EE.
The real classic episodes are shown on Drama. You can probably catch up on some of them on UKTV Play.

Reactions: 3

I can't stand Stacey Dooley either her voice sounds like a cross between Joe Swash and Mick Jagger .

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm sorry to say this, but EastEnders is a terrible show and has been unwatchable for years. It was a groundbreaking, griity breath of fresh air, when it began in 1985, but it has really deteriorated in the last 10 years. Millions of pounds are being wasted on building a new set. Why do this, when all other aspects of the show, are dreadful and need replacing? I wish they would make the current hiatus permanent.

Reactions: 2
I'm sorry to say this, but EastEnders is a terrible show and has been unwatchable for years. It was a groundbreaking, griity breath of fresh air, when it began in 1985, but it has really deteriorated in the last 10 years. Millions of pounds are being wasted on building a new set. Why do this, when all other aspects of the show, are dreadful and need replacing? I wish they would make the current hiatus permanent.
Because some people still enjoy it? Just because you don't doesn't mean they need to stop airing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.