Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LaBlonde

VIP Member
I think George and that he could be linked in with something to do with Lucy's murder and framing Bobby for it when it wasn't Bobby? I can't remember the scenes from when she died to think if it was shown it was him
bobby said it was him and, iirc, basically described doing it to jane because lucy was “making everyone unhappy”. she was also killed in the beale’s front room. it would seem a reach to try and link george to it.

however they do seem desperate to pretend bobby never did it so maybe 🤣

Reactions: 5

GrilledCheese

VIP Member
It would be stupid to kill off Martin or Jack since they don't really have family around. Eg if you get rid of Martin then there's no Fowler's left

Honeystar

VIP Member
Currently I'm torn between Theo and Dean but have also recently been thinking Peter could be an option, it would be interesting for another big death storyline to kill of the other Beale twin after Lucy.

I also can't decide if I think it's a planned murder or an accident and if we can expect a huge cover up or not.

GrilledCheese

VIP Member
Theo seems like the obvious option if you go by their reactions. They dont seem shocked about the person, just the crime. It doesn't seem like they have a close connection to the person

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Where has Alfie gone?
Surely he couldn't have an operation and then head off abroad straight away? There would be follow up sessions and other appointments wouldn't there 🤔
He can't be hiding in his flat because someone would have seen him. So how did he get the money to go abroad for an extended period of time.
This doesn't seem very realistic to me, perhaps Shane didn't want to shave his head. Nobody seems to care that he's disappeared either 😁

I wouldn't mind if he's the body at Xmas.

Wynonna

Chatty Member
I saw this on another site and I thought I'd share here.
From the episode on 28th August when George and Linda were decorating the Vic for Anna's birthday
party.
The colours of the balloons on top of the piano match up with the colours of the Six women. There is also a yellow and light blue balloon, which could indicate that others are involved?

balloonf.png

• Wow

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Aghhh
Avani's actress has posted on tiktok and you can see pretty certainly Matt di angelo in the background. Idk if it will stay up but it's on twitter.
Feel like it's got to be Dean now
Oh no - don't want him back. The only up side is the thought that Shirley could return with him.

FijiNour

Chatty Member
I’m 50/50 between Nish or Theo atm.
As an outlier I’d say Dean as he was mentioned the night of the flash forward.

Snowfairy08

Chatty Member
I’m more inclined to think it’s one of the ‘baddies’ that gets killed if we are to believe the story about the body being hidden in the vic freezer. I just don’t feel there would be a massive cover up between them if it’s a character who is well loved. Hope that makes sense

Furrytriangle

VIP Member
I don’t think it’s going to be nishmanmyWIFE. Feels too obvious. We’d all be disappointed. I’m voting Kathy kills Dean and perhaps Rocky taking the fall.

pixxyy

VIP Member
Hello - really sorry to invade your thread but I hope someone on this could help - I am myself over Christmas and wanted to distract myself by watching eastenders but haven’t seen it much over the year at all just the odd episode here and there. How many weeks back do I need to go so that I can understand what is happening for Christmas episodes ?is there a particular episode I can start from to catch up Thanks so much x
the Eastenders youtube has videos with each of 'The Six's' story this is Sharons so could be a good way to catch up

Reactions: 4

AdApathy

VIP Member
I don't think Ravi's ex and daughter turning up rules him out. They could just be padding out the Panesar family. Soaps don't like to let characters get away with murder so Ravi has to get his punishment somehow
oooh good angle. cos tbh if Ravi died there's no real devastation felt across the square, but if you bring in his family and they fit in with other characters, it may have more of an effect

Whatsallthis

VIP Member
Coming to post a mini theory I had as an aside from the murder.

I think Ravi will help dispose of the body which will thaw relations between him and Denise/Suki.
Would you trust Ravi to dispose of the body after how badly he disposed of the last one? 😂😂😂

• Haha

Lionessarising

A wild card I'm going to say Martin. It's meant to be Theo that gets killed however Martin somehow is in the right place right time and is killed as a mistake
[/QUOTE]
That would explain the ring. Martin and Stacey are getting married. Theo kills Martin. At present Jack has the ring, so he would pass to Martin, from grandad to grandad.

• Wow