Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
I don't understand why Stacey has been involved in this entire storyline if Theo isn't a potential victim? Unless they're trying to throw us off.
I think it's probably because the thread that holds the storyline together is women who've been abused by men, there has to be a common experience holding them together

Reactions: 3

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
Just rewatched the flash forward for the millionth time trying to find clues. The only two heavy breathing are Linda and Denise. Maybe Linda kills one upstairs and Denise kills the other downstairs? 🤔 The background noises are fire crackling, sirens, footsteps, pub crowd noise and clock ticking
They weren't lying when they said nothing will ever be the same again especially if someone's doing an upstairs murder then someone does one downstairs .

I'm still gutted that Nav, Rav and Heather can never again live along side each other on the square I bloody love them three 😭

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
I'm wondering about Bernie in all of this, she was such a big catalyst for the days events in the weirdest way
I mean she confronts Keanu pissed off that he's marrying Sharon and getting on with his life but her own mum and Mitch are in Spain happy themselves and living it up on Phil's cash yet still out of temper she goes off to find Phil and that sets off the ruining of a lot of peoples lives.
If that wedding went ahead and she'd said nothing then all would still be well lets face it 😉

GrilledCheese

VIP Member

AdApathy

VIP Member
I don't think anything is mad or random at this point 😂

Ive had a similar discussions on a whatsapp family group chat recently the wildest was from my cousin who's just as big of an EE fan as myself so I had to allow it as valid was the following -

Phil sleeping with the total nutter and loose cannon Emma (Patsy Kensit) was all for a bigger purpose
So Christmas day she turns up at the Vic out of no where her usual unhinged self and for the ultimate revenge of his treatment of her, she reveals her truth of the fling and him forceably keeping her away from Lexi, she goes in for the kill with Phil BUT wanting to always be the hero for Kat and the boys Alfie steps in the way and instead of losing his life to cancer he heroically dies protecting Kats man for her, basically its Shane Ritchies big send off.

(Personally I still think its Ian killed by Cindy)
oooh that's a very good theory

• Heart
For months I thought it was Nish but now Eve isn’t dead I think it is Dean. All of the women have been the victim of SA so they would probably stick together if one of them was being attacked. I think Dean will be upstairs waiting for the pub to close to attack Linda and not realising the six are having a lock in and I think it will be Shirley who turns up and kills him.

Brian Conley is leaving so that would be an easy way of getting rid of Rocky, but he hasn’t done anything to all of the women so I’d be disappointed if it’s him

Also what is stopping Eve telling Suki what’s happened and for Suki to just leave and go off with her and live happily ever after?
Eve doesn’t know Suki is safe. For all she knows Nish could have taken Suki’s phone. Maybe she thinks contacting her would put her in danger

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
I really don't want Nish to die man ! 😭

I can see way to much potential if he lives with the tight knit Panesar's a now broken mess, the fall out and battle lines being drawn with the whole square knowing about Suki and Eve there'll be no way Nish could get away with any actual killings so with the lovers under his nose he would have to face his worst nightmare on the daily
If he then forms an alliance with Priya (that turns into them being a bitch fest power couple) and they go up against his Mrs and her girlfriend for the buisnesses and homes etc I would not be disappointed in the least 🤞

(All the above is a long shot I know Meek little Vinny killing his dad is now a stronger possibility but god it's going to be boring if all those great characters are lost )

• Heart

anonauntie

VIP Member
I’m sticking with nish as a character he can’t stay so regardless he will have to leave. Yesterday and today’s episodes make me believe even more it’s him. I don’t believe the one of the 6 is responsible though, there will be a 7th. The bottle over eves head, Denise is holding a broken bottle, it’s definitely a clue.

hollymoox

Does Jack know about Denise and Ravi? I had it in my head that he did but based on tonight’s episode I’m getting the impression he doesn’t?

Amydior1947

I think Martin. But I also think Ian will have a heart attack. And part of me really thinks Mick will kill Dean.

• Wow

GrilledCheese

VIP Member
Maybe because she's collecting Brannings like Pokemon cards? Theo was a decoy IMO
But it's interesting that Stacey is standing next to Jack in the promo pics, not Denise. If Stacey cheats with Jack, why would she be angry enough to kill him? It should be Denise

Honeystar

VIP Member
It would be stupid to kill off Martin or Jack since they don't really have family around. Eg if you get rid of Martin then there's no Fowler's left
See this is why I think it could be him, it would be a huge deal to kill of the last Fowler and officially end such a legacy family that it would HAVE to be a huge storyline like this.

BUT saying that, I would argue this is a huge storyline for the women, not the victim, and I would have thought they would want to give him a story in his own right to end the dynasty so maybe not 🤣

Gaghhh I’m so confused I’ve no idea!

Ramona

I'm more enraged by the 30 odd people who voted Keanu on the main thread after the ep aired 😂😂
I possibly did 😅 opened the thread on page 1 possibly late Christmas night then resisted going to last page, but I only watched episode afterwards on player and hadn’t seen any spoilers at that point...... am I to be excommunicated 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

Laika1234

VIP Member
Coming to post a mini theory I had as an aside from the murder.

I think Ravi will help dispose of the body which will thaw relations between him and Denise/Suki.