Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Omg just had an idea… what if it’s Cindy that kills Bobby?? She’s drinking a lot of wine and there a smashed bottle in the flashforward!

• Wow
Reactions: 6

Mrs Fluff

VIP Member
I don’t necessarily think it’s someone connected to each or either woman. The reactions from the flash forward seems more of an accident ‘oh no he’s dead’ sort of thing rather than intentional. This is why I think both killer and victim will be a surprise
I think whoever it is it's unplanned

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
For months I thought it was Nish but now Eve isn’t dead I think it is Dean. All of the women have been the victim of SA so they would probably stick together if one of them was being attacked. I think Dean will be upstairs waiting for the pub to close to attack Linda and not realising the six are having a lock in and I think it will be Shirley who turns up and kills him.

Brian Conley is leaving so that would be an easy way of getting rid of Rocky, but he hasn’t done anything to all of the women so I’d be disappointed if it’s him

Also what is stopping Eve telling Suki what’s happened and for Suki to just leave and go off with her and live happily ever after?
I know Eve hasn't got her phone but it's odd that she hasn't tried to contact Stacey. I know that threats were made but Stacey could manage to talk to Suki privately and tell her what happened.

Disneygirl89

VIP Member
For months I thought it was Nish but now Eve isn’t dead I think it is Dean. All of the women have been the victim of SA so they would probably stick together if one of them was being attacked. I think Dean will be upstairs waiting for the pub to close to attack Linda and not realising the six are having a lock in and I think it will be Shirley who turns up and kills him.

Brian Conley is leaving so that would be an easy way of getting rid of Rocky, but he hasn’t done anything to all of the women so I’d be disappointed if it’s him

Also what is stopping Eve telling Suki what’s happened and for Suki to just leave and go off with her and live happily ever after?
I was going to say this as well about Shirley. I googled Linda Henry and it says she's expected return this year lol🤷🏾‍♀️

LouBug19

VIP Member
I was thinking a version of this. Nish tries to kill Ravi for lying or Eve to finish the job. The 6 are somehow around and get involved to save Ravi or Eve, especially now they've all realised how dangerous and manipulative Nish is.
Yeah that's what I'm thinking. Losing nish isn't a big deal as he's a prick all round. Ravi though is more complex, his daughter and ex have just came in to the soap and he has annoyed a lot of them so there's some redemption there.

• Wow

PourSomeSugarOnMe

Chatty Member
Just rewatched the flash forward for the millionth time trying to find clues. The only two heavy breathing are Linda and Denise. Maybe Linda kills one upstairs and Denise kills the other downstairs? 🤔 The background noises are fire crackling, sirens, footsteps, pub crowd noise and clock ticking

• Wow

Lyla001

VIP Member
Just read a comment on the Daily fail that there was a shadow upstairs on the Vic when they were taking keano wrapped in rug out🫣🤷‍♀️...... and yes i am that person that will be going on iplayer to check this😝😝

• Wow

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Don't think it will be. If Brian had acted a Diva he'll probably be killed off but not part of this storyline. I doubt it's him as he's announced he's quit
Yes you're right, they'll probably kill him off by having him being hit by a car crossing the road to the bap van or something like that.

• Haha

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I don't think it's Martin or Jack.

For a cover up to go on it will have to be someone that everyone detests (and even Ian and Phil have some people who like them).

If it's Sharon getting married perhaps she's going to marry the new bloke she met in the boxing place 🤔 he could then turn out to be a rotten conman. I find it hard to believe that Sharon is going to get back with Keanoooo or Phil at this point.

Reactions: 5

hol20x

VIP Member
Hello - really sorry to invade your thread but I hope someone on this could help - I am myself over Christmas and wanted to distract myself by watching eastenders but haven’t seen it much over the year at all just the odd episode here and there. How many weeks back do I need to go so that I can understand what is happening for Christmas episodes ?is there a particular episode I can start from to catch up Thanks so much x
Hello, the flash forward happened on 20th Feb this year. There will probably be fan made videos to sum up everything that's happened since then. The Six did an interview that briefly sums things up if you want to see it!

• Heart

LouBug19

VIP Member
Everytime I think it will be someone, someone else pops into my mind. I think it could be Dean/Nish/Ravi/Theo or Keanu. I don't see who else Sharon would marry? Maybe keanu screws Sharon over (for the 100th time) it seems all the six will have a storyline where some man has done them dirty so I feel it will be narrowed down to six men. So far it's been Denise and Stacey which means Ravi or Theo.

Ramona

all is forgiven. Say 30 Hail Ravis
Done! Fingerprints dna and hair strands all over everything if they need to move him how are the going to get him out of the hole in the floor?
Rocky looking thoughtfully confused today🤣

Wynonna

Chatty Member
I'm back to thinking it's Theo, and possibly Dean if there's 2 victims.

I think Nish is too boring and obvious.

Rocky and Keanu are idiots but not evil.

Phil hasn't done much wrong apart from cheating on Kat. I don't think they would kill Phil off in this type of storyline.

I think Jack would be a bit disappointing because he hasn't done anything either apart from cheat on Denise, and also the storyline is supposed to be about men "getting what they deserve".

It's looking like Ravi could have a redemption arc if Eve is still alive (she probably is).

Honeystar

VIP Member
My top two are now Jack and Martin. Originally I was Dean or Theo but I think it needs to be a main character for this kind of big storyline. Dean isn’t even in it and there’s only 3 months to go whilst Theo is clearly a time-sensitive/has a shelf life character anyway

With Jack and Martin though they are both the last man standing from two iconic square families (not sure if the Brannings are classed as legacy but they are certainly iconic) so killing one of them would end either the Fowlers or Brannings which would warrant a story of this level

knivesnflowers

VIP Member
mentioned this on the main thread as didn't know this one was here! few ideas but don't know if or how they all connect

- denise and stacey are linked - green with envy and scarlet letter
- only two who appear to have any physical involvment - stacey blood on hands, denise broken bottle
- either D has hit man with bottle and it's his blood on S
- or D has hit S with bottle and the blood is S defending herself like hands over head

also noticed linda is the only one without a link to traditional cluedo characters in terms of colour, and mustard / yellow is missing. pink for linda makes sense but either a 7th woman is in yellow or it's the man with the amber cufflinks. cluedo also links to 'it was denise in the vic with a champers bottle' immediate reaction to the feb trailer too.

if the daddy funeral flowers spoiler is true then it can't be nish or rocky imo but they could also be a red herring / unrelated.

ETA - the red and green apple thing...
The colours of the apples align with Denise and Stacey’s “Six” colours 👀

• Heart

Lucia

VIP Member
Omg just had an idea… what if it’s Cindy that kills Bobby?? She’s drinking a lot of wine and there a smashed bottle in the flashforward!
Be the best thing Cindy has done 😆 🤣. I don't like Bobby so would be happy with that but would the others really be involved to

cryptix

VIP Member
I think it may be Jack. He hasn’t had much going on aside from the affair storyline months ago and I don’t know where else they could take his character. Could it be possible that Lauren and Penny return for his funeral?
I said the same I think jacks run it course