Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yayoi

Aghhh
Avani's actress has posted on tiktok and you can see pretty certainly Matt di angelo in the background. Idk if it will stay up but it's on twitter.
Feel like it's got to be Dean now

• Wow
Reactions: 7

AdApathy

VIP Member
After February's flash-forward we're so close to finding out what happens at Christmas involving "The Six", an unidentified male, and a pair of amber cufflinks.

Post your predictions in this thread!

Do we have a secret EastEnders writer amongst us? Or are we all miles off the mark?

You've got until 23:59 on 30th November to get your guesses in!

1694084198512.png

• Heart

Honeystar

VIP Member
I definitely think there’s more to come with Jack and Theo. I think Theo will break into Jacks to try and mark his territory/scare him off, potentially ransack the place and pocket the cufflinks as a memento in the same way he way he took Stacey’s perfume
---
I definitely think there’s more to come with Jack and Theo. I think Theo will break into Jacks to try and mark his territory/scare him off, potentially ransack the place and pocket the cufflinks as a memento in the same way he way he took Stacey’s perfume
But if that happens in the next few weeks, which story wise it likely will, then I would imagine the cufflinks will find their way to someone else be Xmas

cryptix

VIP Member
Glad it was Canoe. The only one I wanted dead more was Dean. WTF was he doing loitering around in the Vic ?

That pub has the worst security in London with anyone being able to walk in and out whenever they like.
I think he will have seen what Linda did from the landing maybe and use it against linda and them all

Snowfairy08

Chatty Member
I don’t necessarily think it’s someone connected to each or either woman. The reactions from the flash forward seems more of an accident ‘oh no he’s dead’ sort of thing rather than intentional. This is why I think both killer and victim will be a surprise

AdApathy

VIP Member
Maybe the horniness of the main thread infiltrates EE and it's actually an orgy gone wrong.

• Haha

Wynonna

Chatty Member
I hope it's not Ravi or Nish either.

I like the theory that Ravi helps the Six cover up their crime.

I think Nish is quite likeable in a weird way, it's fun watching him be enemies with the likes of Ian and Phil, and it's interesting how Suki clearly doesn't like him and lies to him all the time, but they also enjoy acting like snobs together.

I think there's still a bit to uncover about Theo's background/history that I'd be interested to find out... I remember a few months ago, he told Stacey that he grew up on a council estate and had to care for his father. Was he lying to try and relate to Stace?

Noseybonk

VIP Member
I think it’s Theo! Eastenders have just released a press pack of the potentials, and Theo isn’t there. However when Lucy Beale was murdered, Bobby was never a suspect or in any of the press. So…. Long shot I know, but based on that I think it’s Theo

IMG_9229.jpeg

• Wow

LouBug19

VIP Member
I'm thinking Nish, he's going to flip out at Ravi for not actually killing Eve and everyone will see how manipulative he is. Ravi might help clean up the mess or something. Hopefully it's keanu though because he's so annoying atm.

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
I still think there’s another twist to this tomorrow!
Really we could do with another hour ep tomorrow because the fallout of all this will be just as exciting

That said if life on the square is going to have any semblance of normal ever again they should call an ambulance for Nish and the police for the Keanu situation as it was self defense to save Sharon's life with a shit load of witnesses to back up Linda .

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
I voted for Canoe when the thread opened, I changed my mind from Nish and chose him as the wildcard. There was no thought to it though, just a lucky guess.

I'm not sure if I think Dean witnessed it all or if I think he was there just to ramp up Linda's fear of men

Wynonna

Chatty Member
I'm thinking it's Theo at the moment but wouldn't surprise if he is just a red herring.

He has links to three of 'The Six' so far...
Obviously he's been stalking Stacey.
Suki overheard him telling Caz to go to the police, and was suspicious of him.
Denise is Jack's wife/Ricky Jnr's stepmum. Theo could start threatening Denise or something to get revenge on Jack.

The other women, Sharon, Kathy and Linda seem the least affected in the flashforward clip.

hol20x

VIP Member
Priya presumably bought the cuff links as a Christmas present to Ravi from the kids?

I'm toying between Keano and Nish but I still think Theo might come back and be the body.

Lionessarising

I'm now also thinking its Theo. Because Stacey made two references today about keeping her family safe. In one she said if he comes near her family again she will kill him

It reminded me of the film Fatal Attraction where his wife said to Glenn Close "if you come near my family I will kill you". And she does in the end scene

But I wonder if Freddie is the one who does the deed. In the kitchen scene when they were all around the table it opened with Freddie saying "I will kill him"
ETA. This makes sense to me because Freddie is the one that brought Theo into it, which he feels guilty about, as he also mentioned that today

LaBlonde

VIP Member
I'm thinking it's Theo at the moment but wouldn't surprise if he is just a red herring.

He has links to three of 'The Six' so far...
Obviously he's been stalking Stacey.
Suki overheard him telling Caz to go to the police, and was suspicious of him.
Denise is Jack's wife/Ricky Jnr's stepmum. Theo could start threatening Denise or something to get revenge on Jack.

The other women, Sharon, Kathy and Linda seem the least affected in the flashforward clip.
you’re right! and the stuff above about how he could get the cuff links makes sense. could show up at the wedding acting like he’s stacey’s “date” too given how deluded he is.

he would also be a pretty easy character to get rid off tbh! as opposed to, as an example, killing ian and all the rippling affects that would have.

AdApathy

VIP Member
I want more scenes with the cufflinks. I want Big Mo to turn up with a box full courtesy of Fat Elvis

• Haha
  • Heart

pixxyy

VIP Member
After the show with Joe Swash I think the Killer is Kathy. I'm still unsure of the victim though.
I've always felt it would be 1 of the Women protecting another so the victim wouldnt be who we think.
So i've ruled out Rocky, I dont see Phil/Jack leaving in a story thats more about other characters especially Phil.
Nish I feel is just to obvious also I want him to stay abit longer.
I'm thinking Ravi or Keanu. I also have a feeling The Six will become The Seven( either a surprise return by Shirley or by including Kat)

Reactions: 6

Lucia

VIP Member
So after today's episode Denise and Suki would have a reason to want Ravi dead. That's 2 of the 6, unless you count Stacey as well because she was dating Kheerat at the time of his arrest. He's doing time for something Ravi did
---
that could work as stacey was so angru kheerat was taking the blame.for Suki. Though they would need to link in sharon, kathy and linda.

Reactions: 6