Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I'm wondering about Bernie in all of this, she was such a big catalyst for the days events in the weirdest way
I mean she confronts Keanu pissed off that he's marrying Sharon and getting on with his life but her own mum and Mitch are in Spain happy themselves and living it up on Phil's cash yet still out of temper she goes off to find Phil and that sets off the ruining of a lot of peoples lives.
If that wedding went ahead and she'd said nothing then all would still be well lets face it 😉
Nobody cares about Bernie. I think most viewers are hoping she'll join a lesbian death cult. She could lie on a bench in the centre of the square covered in bread rolls and even the seagulls would avoid her. 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Laika1234

VIP Member
Would you trust Ravi to dispose of the body after how badly he disposed of the last one? 😂😂😂
😂😂😂 very true BUT in a situation like that where you’re not an experienced body dismemberer you’d prob leave it up to whoever is up to it.

I can’t imagine who it’ll be. It has to be someone who’s reasonably awful as otherwise viewers won’t be behind them but I don’t see anyone at that level yet. It’s not going to be Ravi and I think they’d be mad to have it be Nish as there’s too much potential with the Panesars at the moment.

Lionessarising

I thought it might be Vinnie, then in recent weeks I'm thinking its Martin. Either Theo kills Martin or Martin kills Theo, especially with all the women in their colours except for Stacey who was in black But my final choice is Eve kills Nish

Blueblue123

VIP Member
I'm thinking Nish, he's going to flip out at Ravi for not actually killing Eve and everyone will see how manipulative he is. Ravi might help clean up the mess or something. Hopefully it's keanu though because he's so annoying atm.
I was thinking a version of this. Nish tries to kill Ravi for lying or Eve to finish the job. The 6 are somehow around and get involved to save Ravi or Eve, especially now they've all realised how dangerous and manipulative Nish is.

Reactions: 3
I think it could be Ian… it’s a big storyline and I think someone like Ian or Phil would need a storyline so big if they were leaving. Ian could easily piss them all off before Xmas and maybe he starts the fire in the cafe for insurance money and Kathy finds out and blames him (rightly so) for Karen’s death
---
Btw I’m absolutely loving this. I remember having a sweepstake at work for ‘who killed Archie’ Eastenders is defo back on top like the old days :)

PamDoove

I wonder if they’re going to have a twist that the body isn’t actually dead, Sharon just thought he was. Like a few Christmases ago when Hayley pushed Alfie down the stairs, they thought he was dead but then he got up and disappeared without anyone noticing

• Haha

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Nish is the person holding the Panesars together now so it would be a big mistake to kill him off. Without Nish insisting that they are all family they are finished. Suki is no longer the matriarch holding them together as there's only Vinny left of her children and with Nish out of the way she could just get back with Eve and ignore Ravi.
Nish is also providing some good rivalry/villainy with his feuds against the Beales and Mitchell's.

Amydior1947

Never sure to post here or on the main Eastenders thread. I guess here if best to general theories and speculation. I can’t imagine she posted that in error. It surely must all be part of generating gossip and stuff. I will be a bit disappointed if the dead body is anyone we’ve guess - or if it’s a new character. I want to be shocked to the core on Christmas Day.

Mrs Fluff

VIP Member
Priya presumably bought the cuff links as a Christmas present to Ravi from the kids?

I'm toying between Keano and Nish but I still think Theo might come back and be the body.
The Feo thing just died a death. Weird.

TalkOfTheGram

VIP Member
I'm sure the door was left open but I definitely don't think Dean left. I fully expected him to appear when Nish had just been bashed over the head 😂

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
New prediction: It's Nish and Priya is the unseen person.

I think Nish and Priya bonk, he tries to treat her how he treats Suki and she won't stand for it and offs him in the Vic at Christmas