Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Trixxx

VIP Member
I suspect Martin to be honest. He's been popping up randomly all week and I just have an odd feeling about it.

I was thinking it was going to be jack because it was the least obvious, but I think they've push the Jack storyline too much this week.

I really hope its not Rocky or Dean, feel like both of them would be a complete let down at this point.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

cryptix

VIP Member
Im sorry if this has been said but I believe it's jack because theo thinks stacey is going to await him now he's pleaded guilty.theo sees Jack with Stacey already has beef due to him helping Stacey with things in past and bang there goes jack.

• Wow

Noseybonk

VIP Member
Hey all. Last night on a girlie night in, over some bottles of Prosecco my mates and I went through our wildest theories..,. Although I still stick to my guess of Theo, my wildcard guess is Mick comes back to surprise Linda and gets killed accidentally as he’s wearing the suit. Maybe they thought it was Dean?

My mates mad theory is that it’s Eve who’s the killer. She’s wearing yellow and is number 7. So Nish is dead! 🫣

My other mates mad theory is that it’s Phil. He may want to leave, and if he did fans would be devastated and constantly speculating when he will return. If he’s dead, then boom, it’s done and the ultimate shock!

Apologies if this post is a bit random. I just think it will be interesting to look back after the reveal and see if any of us were near. 👍

Lionessarising

I'm now also thinking its Theo. Because Stacey made two references today about keeping her family safe. In one she said if he comes near her family again she will kill him

It reminded me of the film Fatal Attraction where his wife said to Glenn Close "if you come near my family I will kill you". And she does in the end scene

But I wonder if Freddie is the one who does the deed. In the kitchen scene when they were all around the table it opened with Freddie saying "I will kill him"

• Wow

Honeystar

VIP Member
I'm now also thinking its Theo. Because Stacey made two references today about keeping her family safe. In one she said if he comes near her family again she will kill him

It reminded me of the film Fatal Attraction where his wife said to Glenn Close "if you come near my family I will kill you". And she does in the end scene

But I wonder if Freddie is the one who does the deed. In the kitchen scene when they were all around the table it opened with Freddie saying "I will kill him"
I have wondered all along if the actual killer ends up being not one of the six, but that they all cover it up. Freddy would be a great choice as he’s such a nice person he would, I imagine, really struggle with it and it could potentially produce a great storyline next and put Bobby Brazier to the test (in a good way)

LouBug19

VIP Member
After the last few episodes I am going to be so disappointed if Dean is the body. He's not worth the air time and his return has been a disappointment. I thought he might try get some redemption but he's not trying and it would be better in my opinion for him to be in prison where be belongs so Linda gets some justice. Killing him isn't really justice.

Honeystar

VIP Member
It’s so clever because when we got Denise’s trailer Ravi made total sense, now it feels like he’s no where near as strong a contender as Theo. Who will be next? They’re gunna have to start dropping the rest of the trailers pretty pronto

Reactions: 8

Magicstarsharry

I think it may be Jack. He hasn’t had much going on aside from the affair storyline months ago and I don’t know where else they could take his character. Could it be possible that Lauren and Penny return for his funeral?

• Wow

Ramona

I fully expect them to go back to the body to remove it and for no body to be there 😂😂😂 why is Gina being such an absolute ass ???
I think that’s leading to an assault/rape storyline again leopards don’t change their spots.

pixxyy

VIP Member
I keep coming back to the wording they keep using to promote it, As with the Lucy Killer they were clever to never actually say the killer was in the ads for it. Just used 'Theres a Killer amongst them'
And back when the flashforward was first shown the wording said about them becoming The Six because of what happens.
So I think They become The Six(or The Seven) covering up a Murder by number 7. Not sure how my second death thoughts fit in with my new theory though

TalkOfTheGram

VIP Member
Nish or Keanu for me... I think its going to be a surprise though still.
You've got bragging rights for months now. I remember years ago I had posted online that I thought Bobby killied Lucy, and you better believe that I let everyone far and wide know I predicted it 😂.

Tonight's episode was really good, loved Kim's sly little comment in the church but I need to know how in earth Sharon ended up with so much blood on her wedding dress after hitting Canoe

AdApathy

VIP Member
I possibly did 😅 opened the thread on page 1 possibly late Christmas night then resisted going to last page, but I only watched episode afterwards on player and hadn’t seen any spoilers at that point...... am I to be excommunicated 🤣
all is forgiven. Say 30 Hail Ravis

• Haha

GrilledCheese

VIP Member
So after today's episode Denise and Suki would have a reason to want Ravi dead. That's 2 of the 6, unless you count Stacey as well because she was dating Kheerat at the time of his arrest. He's doing time for something Ravi did

PourSomeSugarOnMe

Chatty Member
Is there any significance of ‘THEY DESERVE’ with THEY also being in capital letters on the promo videos this week? I.e more than one?🤔

Reactions: 7