Eastenders #8 Ravi rides in and Ben's in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t Kat get quite seriously scarred from the fire? Considering how much she loves her boys, I can’t see how she’d even entertain Alfie back. Of course it’s eastenders so I expect to hear ‘you’re my man in the moon’ and for them all to be back in the slater house by the end of the week.

Eve and Mo were great together!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Sharon and Whitney could both enter Drag Race with their glamour makeup.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why would Phil and Kat book their reception at the Vic when they own a newly refurbished club round the corner?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can't bring myself to start watching this week's eps knowing Alfie has returned! 🤣

Ben looked quite fit in that suit I can’t lie

I've not watched it but I am going to assume this gif is relevant.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They're introducing a lot of new younger characters at the same time. I know we've been calling for more young additions to the cast but these are a bit...young? Eastenders often struggles with finding a balance between feeling young and fresh and feeling like an episode of Grange Hill. I can only get so invested in the love life of eleven year olds! (Though I supposed they'll all get magically aged up)

And like some one else said, these storylines with online bullying and kids sexting are so tedious and have been done to death 😫
Coronation Street do teenage storylines really well. I never understand why eastenders are always so off the mark.

Reactions: 9
They haven’t even made it to the wedding reception yet and it’s turned into a right disaster. I’m beginning to think Walford is cursed 🤣🤣 I really wish Phil would have come with his trusted bat and got Alfie with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They haven’t even made it to the wedding reception yet and it’s turned into a right disaster. I’m beginning to think Walford is cursed 🤣🤣 I really wish Phil would have come with his trusted bat and got Alfie with it.
You know you're in for a ride when he gets his bat out.

"You want some, do ya? Eh?" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
As if Kat wouldn't have changed her shoes to go traipsing after the twins.
Why could she not have just left them with Alfie and got them after the wedding? Not as if they would have enjoyed a boring wedding at that age anyway! Absolutely no need for her to go after them😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why could she not have just left them with Alfie and got them after the wedding? Not as if they would have enjoyed a boring wedding at that age anyway! Absolutely no need for her to go after them😂
Why didn’t she just get him to drive the twins back to her is my question!!!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.