Eastenders #8 Ravi rides in and Ben's in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was the first EastEnders episode I have seen in years. I bet it will have the highest ratings in years, people like myself tuning in out of curiosity.
No disrespect to Jamie Winstone, but she is too hard faced.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Archie 😍 And baby Ronnie and Roxy 🥺 It’s a shame this whole family has basically boiled down to whiny Ben 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Glenda annoyed me with that episode and the 2010 ones (which btw why were there only 2 today 😩)
I felt so much for Peggy and the family (minus Eric) and I’m now going to defo watch old clips Peggy with her children even Ronnie Roxy , just makes me miss her with them. I found Billy’s dad brother pointless as we never even hear of them there isn’t really any connection for me. Phils casting and I agree mannerisms and way he says stuff like ‘yeah’ and ‘family’ is sooo Steve I agree he’s done good job there, I do think Grant was good too but Phil was best overall. I think Peggy’s is good but how old is Glenda vs Peggy and why does Peggy have same hair in 70s as in 00s😂 The Peggy Glenda scenes just I don’t know abit weird. Glad it was filmed but glad it’s back to normal too now onwards it didn’t add much bar I miss Peggy Ronnie Roxy in the show!!

Reactions: 4
I personally really enjoyed the flashback episode and the actor who played Phil was excellent! The overall cast was very strong but I don't quite understand why Billy is being held responsible for the killing when he did not pull the trigger? I am guessing he was involved in more than one robbery including the one where her father was shot dead but that still doesn't answer my question.

Reactions: 13
I really enjoyed it too - young Phil was incredible and the Keeble twist at the end 🤩

Reactions: 10
It felt more sixties than 1979. Was a but am-dram like how they very deliberately greeted everyone by announcing their name 😅
Agree with comments saying it didn't feel like Peggy but Phil was great!
All seems a bit pointless really for that anticlimax but all in all I'd say I enjoyed it.

Reactions: 5
Glenda annoyed me with that episode and the 2010 ones (which btw why were there only 2 today 😩)
Due to the World Cup taking over the schedules the week they were shown. I expect the next few weeks of episodes from those weeks will reflect however many episodes were broadcast during that time

Reactions: 3
What I didn’t get is in the flashback Keeble was more like Sam’s age, but in the present day she’s more like Phil’s age 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
That was the first EastEnders episode I have seen in years. I bet it will have the highest ratings in years, people like myself tuning in out of curiosity.
No disrespect to Jamie Winstone, but she is too hard faced.
She is very hard faced

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.