Eastenders #8 Ravi rides in and Ben's in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was that Jamie, I thought it was Jay. Or did Billy become Jays foster dad later after he had a personality transplant

Was Jamie the one with the curtains that went out with Janine and Sonya.
Jay, Jamie, Jase it's easy to get them all mixed up 😂. Billy used to beat Jamie up because he got bullied in care so was taking it out on Jamie, then Phil decided he liked Jamie so started looking after him, then beat him up because of Lisa. Billy started looking after Jay because he hid while Jase was being killed, then Phil decided he liked Jay, so being Phil he claimed ownership of Jay, until he moved on to Denny, then he forgot all about Jay

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Phil threw Jay out when he got caught having sex with that underage girl (was she called Star or something?) and he ended up on sex offenders register. Also remember ‘Karen’ playing her mum before she became a full time resident 😂

Reactions: 16
Jay, Jamie, Jase it's easy to get them all mixed up 😂. Billy used to beat Jamie up because he got bullied in care so was taking it out on Jamie, then Phil decided he liked Jamie so started looking after him, then beat him up because of Lisa. Billy started looking after Jay because he hid while Jase was being killed, then Phil decided he liked Jay, so being Phil he claimed ownership of Jay, until he moved on to Denny, then he forgot all about Jay
phil spends his whole life trying to replace ben and get a new son 🤣 (can’t entirely blame him)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Any more speculation on who Keeble wants info on? It has to be something to do with the flashback episode surely? But the only other Mitchell in the ep who's still alive/on the square is Billy. Surely it can't be him. Genuinely looking forward to the next episode(s) and I haven't felt like that for ages.
Is it possible the photo was of FatBoy?
Maybe he isn't dead.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jada can't be very smart. If Janine played the tape recording, she would be dobbing herself in it and getting the boot from Mick. There is no way Janine would have played that.

Reactions: 9
I really can't remember, but wasn't Ronnie involved in his disappearance? Who is related to Phil
Yes she was but Ronnie’s dead now so it’s not going to affect her in anyway. If she was still alive then Phil would try and cover it up for her but what would be the point if Ronnie is not around to be directly impacted?

Not saying you’re wrong but if EE went down this road then it’s all a bit too late

Reactions: 3
I really can't remember, but wasn't Ronnie involved in his disappearance? Who is related to Phil
Yes, Vincent and Ronnie were involved but I am not convinced it's related to his disappearance!

Reactions: 2
Keeble's first name is Samantha. She is the original Samantha Mitchell. When Ravi and Sam were in the club he called her Samantha; she corrected him and told him she is not Samantha but Sam - foreshadowing - as the 'real' Samantha Mitchell is about to be introduced.*

*Probably not.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.