Eastenders #8 Ravi rides in and Ben's in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any more speculation on who Keeble wants info on? It has to be something to do with the flashback episode surely? But the only other Mitchell in the ep who's still alive/on the square is Billy. Surely it can't be him. Genuinely looking forward to the next episode(s) and I haven't felt like that for ages.
Maybe Grant?

Reactions: 1
Why would she waste time trying to get Phil to give info on everyone on the list if she wanted to know about someone completely different?

So it's either Billy, Sam or Grant (I'm leaning towards Billy) or possibly a new character

Reactions: 6
Won't be same without Barbara on but at least we have her Instagram where her clothes and style are the opposite of Dana. For a bright woman Dana left her drink unattended in a London club to go speak to Bobby.

Reactions: 2
It was jay that was adopted by the Mitchell's. He was Billy's foster kid I think and Billy was knocking him about so Phil took him in.

Reactions: 4
This Keeble and Billy scenario could be interesting when they go back in time. Am looking forward to seeing the episode set in the past.

After that Keeble can bugger off because I'm sick of her stupid threats now.

Reactions: 8
Was that Jamie, I thought it was Jay. Or did Billy become Jays foster dad later after he had a personality transplant

Was Jamie the one with the curtains that went out with Janine and Sonya.
I’m sure Billy started looking after Jay because of his guilt about Jase death

Yes that’s Jamie. The boy Martin run over and killed

Reactions: 7
I honestly love ravi he's so hot! The panesars are the only decent true to life actors on there at the moment, they've kept the show interesting with all of the family drama.

Reactions: 6
I’m sure Billy started looking after Jay because of his guilt about Jase death

Yes that’s Jamie. The boy Martin run over and killed
Yeh Billy started looking after Jay after he felt guilty about hiding in the bathroom whilst Jay’s dad Jase was being beaten to death

Ravi is gorgeous. I love the whole panesar family. I love how cute and sincere kheerat panesar is. I love all the drama with suki and the family. Eastenders is great since the panesars arrived.
I also really like the Panesar family. Suki is a wonderfully complex character and both Kheerat and Ravi are certainly great additions to the cast in terms of eye candy 😉
Vinny still needs some character development as he's the weakest in the family. I'm hoping that Suki's husband comes into the series as he could add an interesting dynamic.

I also really like the Panesar family. Suki is a wonderfully complex character and both Kheerat and Ravi are certainly great additions to the cast in terms of eye candy 😉
Vinny still needs some character development as he's the weakest in the family. I'm hoping that Suki's husband comes into the series as he could add an interesting dynamic.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.