Eastenders #8 Ravi rides in and Ben's in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i feel like it will join the pile of forgotten storylines over the past two years 🤣 like lola sleeping with peter, peter in general, ian being missing, callum beating up that crime boss from brookside, kush in general, bobby having ocd etc etc etc.
Also Suki banging Peter!

And let’s not forget everyone (inc writers) but our Shirl forgot about Tina until her claw hand appeared in the Argee Baji!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
But you can’t tell that from the photo? Well I don’t think you could 😅
That photo alone just shows her really and truly taking out rubbish to me. I’m just wondering how they are going to piece all that together from a photo 🤔 Unless Scarlett will say something.

Reactions: 7
I think it was taken when Frankie was doing pics of Lola for a dating app? But she was supposed to be at Claire’s or something at that time so it’s abit incriminating

Reactions: 5
I've been rewatching waterloo road and forgot that the current person who plays ben was in it

Reactions: 2
Will this Mick, Linda, Janine story drag on until christmas??? Nooooooo
It's bound to unravel now they've got Scarlett back out of the cupboard 😄 but it'll definitely carry on till Xmas 😏
I would love it if Scarlett turned evil and outplayed Janine but she seems very drippy💧 so far

Will Jean and Harvey eventually get back together? It seems likely if he's staying now that his children have left.

Reactions: 8
Maybe the bin men have been on the longest ever strike (a bit like Glasgow) and the bag is still in the car lot bin. 🤣 stranger things have happened in old E20.

I would love it if Scarlett turned evil and outplayed Janine but she seems very drippy💧 so far
Scarlet knows the truth doesn’t she? You could be onto something there. Maybe a wee bit of jealousy if she sees J play Mum to the baby…

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So unrealistic if Mick believes she did it from that photo but he overlooks everything else like her answering the phone on the day of the crash 😂😂

No you can't tell what she's doing on the photo. The point is, she was already meant to be at Clare's when the photo was taken. Yes it proves she was still in the square, but not much else 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
You know what I fully can’t get over. Literally 6 month ago there was a full blown nutter nicked on the square for murdering several residents, and it’s just never been spoken about again.
I was thinking this the other day? How long did Gray get? Why no prison scenes etc like Phil had…

Reactions: 7
s
I was thinking this the other day? How long did Gray get? Why no prison scenes etc like Phil had…
I read something at time he left asap as he’s already got contact in another soap (I think hollyoaks) but he went to spend time with newborn baby

Reactions: 1
Any more speculation on who Keeble wants info on? It has to be something to do with the flashback episode surely? But the only other Mitchell in the ep who's still alive/on the square is Billy. Surely it can't be him. Genuinely looking forward to the next episode(s) and I haven't felt like that for ages.

Any more speculation on who Keeble wants info on? It has to be something to do with the flashback episode surely? But the only other Mitchell in the ep who's still alive/on the square is Billy. Surely it can't be him. Genuinely looking forward to the next episode(s) and I haven't felt like that for ages.
I’ve seen screenshots people have taken and it’s Billy at his stall in a blue top

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.