Eastenders #8 Ravi rides in and Ben's in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that shrimpy in the back of Harry Potter? 😫

Yes it is and he's got a good life with a lovely looking lady and a young kid :)

Reactions: 7
I have got a feeling Linda
might be leaving, as Kellie Bright has started posting on socials, which she very rarely does. Actors & actresses post on social to raise their profile and appeal to casting directors, she seems to be marketing herself for her next role.

The news that Dot
is going to pass away is sad, but inevitable. They couldn't have made a recast work. I am looking forward to seeing who returns for it. The obvious one would be Charlie, played by the sexy Declan Bennett. It's a shame Nick was killed off, as it would have been emotional to see him say goodbye to his "ma". Bianca could possibly return, and possibly Claire Bates (Gemma Bissix), Carol wouldn't return as I don't think Lindsey Coulson has any desire to work or be assosciated with EastEnders ever again. Ian is obviously someone people would want to be at the funeral but I think Adam left on bad terms. That was under Jon Sen though, who has now gone.

Reactions: 4
EastEnders bosses have announced plans to pay tribute to the late June Brown in an upcoming storyline.

Fans can expect "an emotional goodbye" to June's iconic soap character, when news reaches Albert Square that Dot Branning has sadly passed away.

I would expect a lot of cast to be asked to return like Neighbours did for the finale. Dot deserves an iconic funeral and being in the show so long characters from all the different generations of the show would want to come back for it. I hope there is a big list of names that reach double figures that will be back for one or two episodes.

My number one pick would be Fat Boy....We've been told he's dead and showed footage but there is no proof it was him as we didn't see him...He wouldn't miss the funeral of Mrs B.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I would expect a lot of cast to be asked to return like Neighbours did for the finale. Dot deserves an iconic funeral and being in the show so long characters from all the different generations of the show would want to come back for it. I hope there is a big list of names that reach double figures that will be back for one or two episodes.

My number one pick would be Fat Boy....We've been told he's dead and showed footage but there is no proof it was him as we didn't see him...He wouldn't miss the funeral of Mrs B.
He was an awful character, very over the top and boring.

I hope they bring back Dot's sister Rose and Cora. The woman who played Dot's sister is called Polly Perkins and she got her big break in Eldorado as June, who was her friend suggested to Julia Smith, the producer that Polly would be good for the role of Trish Valentine. Polly's son Tim also went out with Jessie Wallace.

Reactions: 1
Didn't Heather trott date dots nephew as well could bring him back for it and maybe Heather and Darren's child ?

Reactions: 3
Curious why did Adam leave bad terms? Wanna know more now haha
I think we all are but it’s obvious something went down, you don’t get a character that’s been in a soap from the first episode that just disappears with no exit storyline or explanation usually…

Reactions: 11
I think we all are but it’s obvious something went down, you don’t get a character that’s been in a soap from the first episode that just disappears with no exit storyline or explanation usually…
I have heard that Adam & Jon Sen did not get along. He also didn't like the direction Ian was being taken in. I think there is quite a bit more to it though. It was a very weird exit.

Do Kathy, Ben & Bobby even know where he is? It's strange that they don't seem to mention him.

Reactions: 9
I am sure Ian's departure was meant to be a short break for Adam? I always thought he was going to be returning at some point...

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I wonder if Dotty's mum will be back. I was interested to see where things went with that storyline. I thought she might be a recurring character.

Reactions: 2
I have got a feeling Linda
might be leaving, as Kellie Bright has started posting on socials, which she very rarely does. Actors & actresses post on social to raise their profile and appeal to casting directors, she seems to be marketing herself for her next role.

The news that Dot
is going to pass away is sad, but inevitable. They couldn't have made a recast work. I am looking forward to seeing who returns for it. The obvious one would be Charlie, played by the sexy Declan Bennett. It's a shame Nick was killed off, as it would have been emotional to see him say goodbye to his "ma". Bianca could possibly return, and possibly Claire Bates (Gemma Bissix), Carol wouldn't return as I don't think Lindsey Coulson has any desire to work or be assosciated with EastEnders ever again. Ian is obviously someone people would want to be at the funeral but I think Adam left on bad terms. That was under Jon Sen though, who has now gone.
Kellie Bright did confirm earlier in the year that she wasn’t planning to leave at the same time as Danny Dyer. Obviously that could have changed. I think the show would probably announce if she was leaving as it’d be a big storyline. It looks like she doesn’t go to jail for drunk driving so there’s potential for her to stay.

Kellie Bright did confirm earlier in the year that she wasn’t planning to leave at the same time as Danny Dyer. Obviously that could have changed. I think the show would probably announce if she was leaving as it’d be a big storyline. It looks like she doesn’t go to jail for drunk driving so there’s potential for her to stay.
unless she is leaving, and they knew that an announcement would make it obvious they’d get back together. Wouldn’t shock me if they did go off in a black cab a couple again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.