Eastenders #8 Ravi rides in and Ben's in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Young Phil looks quite like Harry Reid.

Young Grant is seriously dishy, that jawline, cheeks.

but I'm sorry, young Billy cannot be that good looking. It's not right.
Young Billy sort of reminds me of Jamie, so I can kind of see it.

Phil is well cast but Grant is a bit too pretty. But he might look a bit more rough in the show.

Reactions: 4
Glynis Barber is stunning isn’t she. The pic of her above just prompted me to say so. I flicked past Hollyoaks the other night & she’s currently on that - she looks absolutely amazing. If she has had any work done, she looks very natural.

Reactions: 7
Young Billy sort of reminds me of Jamie, so I can kind of see it.

Phil is well cast but Grant is a bit too pretty. But he might look a bit more rough in the show.
I totally see what you mean, young Billy does look a bit like Jamie, so is amazingly cast. But I just don't want to fancy Billy Mitchell. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
03/06/2010 ep - Bianca is attempting to home school Liam and the below has made me howl. 🤣

Bianca (to Carol): You think you're that geezer in the wheelchair, the brainy one?
Ricky: The one that goes out with Libby?
Carol: I think she means Stephen Hawking...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Great that every episode of the week is still available to watch even though the schedule is back to normal. I hope BBC have realised it should be a permanent thing.

Felix is annoying as hell BUT I am starting to enjoy the rapport between him and Kim 🤣

Reactions: 3
I have a soft spot for him so I am glad he got a little happy ending with Rainie and Roland. I did laugh at them driving away in the nicked hearse. 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I have a soft spot for him so I am glad he got a little happy ending with Rainie and Roland. I did laugh at them driving away in the nicked hearse. 🤣
Aw, that sounds super cute 😄

• Heart
I've watched all this week's episodes and noted Shirley smiling twice 😀 wonders will never cease! Even when Vi said 'there was a dog pound with her name on it' 😁
I'm glad that Stuart and Rainie got a sort of happy ending as it was ridiculous for Stuart to be sacked with no pay. They should be taking the Cokers to an employment tribunal. Hope there wasn't a body in the back of that hearse when they drove off 😄

The most ridiculous thing this week was that nobody in the doctors surgery stand off said anything, they all sat there silent as lemons. I really don't think that would happen in real life.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
03/06/2010 ep - Bianca is attempting to home school Liam and the below has made me howl. 🤣

Bianca (to Carol): You think you're that geezer in the wheelchair, the brainy one?
Ricky: The one that goes out with Libby?
Carol: I think she means Stephen Hawking...
I had a crush on Libby's boyfriend (Adam Best).

• Haha
It's a shame that they axed Rainie, seeing her back this week reminded me what a likeable character she is. She was also played by one of the stronger actors.

Reactions: 10
It's a shame that they axed Rainie, seeing her back this week reminded me what a likeable character she is. She was also played by one of the stronger actors.
I really like Rainie! She was always the more interesting one out of the sisters (Tanya was a bore)!

Reactions: 8
On Walford Web they all think Tanya was great and want her to come back. I thought she was boring, whiny and annoying. The most interesting thing she did was cock up and call Ian Beale Adam.
I really can't stand her so let's hope she does not come back and that still cracks me up "how's Adam?" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I find a lot of EE fans tend to really like the most average of characters. I can’t remember what forum it was but they were obsessed with Pam and dying for her to come back. She was OK but other than the cross dressing storyline and losing Paul, there wasn’t a lot to her.

Reactions: 6
I find a lot of EE fans tend to really like the most average of characters. I can’t remember what forum it was but they were obsessed with Pam and dying for her to come back. She was OK but other than the cross dressing storyline and losing Paul, there wasn’t a lot to her.
That will be Walford Web. A very strange and synical place.

Reactions: 5
Stuart rainie exit made me cry 😢 The I love you’d him admitting pnd appreciating Bernie ❤Also reckon Callum Ben will defo get back together just messing us around for while

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.