Eastenders #8 Ravi rides in and Ben's in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His third photo the stunt don't look like Phillip and Lewis haha. There was no need for stunt people surely they could have done everywhere themselves.

The punching sounds in that scene were hilariously bad!

Soap characters are made of tough stuff, a few punches like that irl would knock someone out, if not kill them.

Reactions: 8
Rose Ayling-Ellis (Frankie) is leaving Eastenders and has already filmed her last scenes

I’m not in the slightest bit surprised. So many doors have opened for her since winning Strictly that I knew she wouldn’t stick around. It’s a shame EE haven’t used her more since her win

Also she must have already left when she did the new Barbie doll promotion with Mattel as usually they wouldn’t let their stars do commercial promotions

Reactions: 13
Rose Ayling-Ellis (Frankie) is leaving Eastenders and has already filmed her last scenes

I’m not in the slightest bit surprised. So many doors have opened for her since winning Strictly that I knew she wouldn’t stick around. It’s a shame EE haven’t used her more since her win

Also she must have already left when she did the new Barbie doll promotion with Mattel as usually they wouldn’t let their stars do commercial promotions

Shame she's leaving as I like her, hopefully they won't kill her off and she'll be able to return in the future.

Reactions: 9

No big loss. Glad she won Strictly and she comes across as really down to earth and talented. But let's be right her time on Eastenders was rubbish. She only had one big storyline which was finding out who her dad was and what her mother is like, but the storyline was more for Danny and she was secondary. She was never given the time to shine as the shining light lead character of a major plot. She's been in the show a few years and we know little about her.

What's her sexuality? She was never given a love interest or even mention someone she fancied. She knocked back Tina but that's because she knew they were related, it was never explored if she liked women.

Reactions: 11
No big loss. Glad she won Strictly and she comes across as really down to earth and talented. But let's be right her time on Eastenders was rubbish. She only had one big storyline which was finding out who her dad was and what her mother is like, but the storyline was more for Danny and she was secondary. She was never given the time to shine as the shining light lead character of a major plot. She's been in the show a few years and we know little about her.

What's her sexuality? She was never given a love interest or even mention someone she fancied. She knocked back Tina but that's because she knew they were related, it was never explored if she liked women.
She’s only been on the show 2 years but they could have done much more with her. She was, as you say, secondary in the Mick child abuse plot and has never had her own storyline. You’re right we’ve never seen her have a love interest but we did see her snogging a bloke in Peggy’s when a few of them were on a night out

Reactions: 8
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
The actress seems nice enough but I’m glad the character is going, all I can remember from Frankie’s time on the square is her running over Nancy and Nancy locking her in the boot
4931797D-796D-45DD-8FFE-9FD15D146F8B.jpeg
. I wonder if she will be killed off to highlight the epidemic of violence against women. Is there any point keeping her alive? Danny Dyer’s leaving soon anyway so may as well kill one Carter kid off 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
The actress seems nice enough but I’m glad the character is going, all I can remember from Frankie’s time on the square is her running over Nancy and Nancy locking her in the bootView attachment 1509241. I wonder if she will be killed off to highlight the epidemic of violence against women. Is there any point keeping her alive? Danny Dyer’s leaving soon anyway so may as well kill one Carter kid off 🤷‍♀️
My initial thought was that her leaving might coincide with Mick. It’d make sense if he’s going to just leave in a cab. But ooh, that spoiler sounds bad. I’m hoping it’ll be done in a sensitive way. I wonder if she’ll be killed off which will lead to Mick spiralling?

Reactions: 6
My initial thought was that her leaving might coincide with Mick. It’d make sense if he’s going to just leave in a cab. But ooh, that spoiler sounds bad. I’m hoping it’ll be done in a sensitive way. I wonder if she’ll be killed off which will lead to Mick spiralling?
She's applied for a teaching job hasn't she?
Despite no teaching qualification 😄

It was mentioned tonight.
i bet she leaves for the job.

Reactions: 1
She's applied for a teaching job hasn't she?
Despite no teaching qualification 😄

It was mentioned tonight.
i bet she leaves for the job.
As Long as she's not killed off. We don't need another Carter related death and after three show deaths in no time at all (if you include the prison body bag when it was never going to be Phillip) we don't need another for a long time.

☝☝
even when eastenders gets boring at times, these are the reasons to pop back to this thread!😂😂 thank you for the comedy gold guys! 💕
Like a fanny like an inflatable dinghy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I just realised with Lola storyline coming up, does that mean Ben Mitchell is taking full responsibility for lexi 😳 he can hardly look after himself and all credit Lola looks after lexi very well

Reactions: 10
I’m gonna struggle to hear young Archie with anything other than the thick Bristolian accent he had in Skins

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.