Eastenders #9 Alfie you need slapping down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Hope96 for the fab new title πŸ˜ƒ

I think we can all agree that we wish Ben was let loose with a wrench again when Alfie's on screen πŸ˜ƒ
Ben-mitchel-YOU-NEED-SLAPPING-DOWN.jpg

In other news Ravi has got away with murder which has induced Suki to don glam nightwear to walk around the square, and for some unfathomable reason Freddie wants Billy to be his dad (there's no accounting for taste) πŸ˜„

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I really am enjoying the budding friendship between Eve and Suki. I've been really warming to Suki recently.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Ravis fine as hell but I wish he’d stop pulling his 90’s jeans up so high

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ok so someone is obviously going to want to borrow Mick’s Die Hard dvd over xmas then as it’s considered an Xmas movie isn’t it πŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I love Eve but not Eve and Suki dunno why πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈ
same! i think, sadly, as with everything at the moment they completely rushed it, we went from zero to 100 with eve being like β€œi’m the only one who really understands you” out of nowhere. a slower build would have made me care more, but the writers seem so impatient atm.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.