Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
For this week the BBC have announced that each episode will drop on the iPlayer at 7:30pm each night Mon - Thurs

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
I noticed whilst the Slaters was sorting through the board games there was one for Catchphrase, the ITV show. I thought that was unusual for them to have that on display on the BBC

SwizzleMalarkey

VIP Member
Roxy was a toddler in it though she could only just walk Ronnie was holding her hand , Ronnie I reckon the little girl was cast for height as isn’t Ronnie tall? Hence why I think she looked taller
Yeah possibly it was the height thing with Ronnie. I guess if they had been a bit younger they wouldn’t have been as good at delivering their few lines either.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Where is the new set? Just seen the old one is up for sale!
The new set is next door. It's still on the Elstree Studios site, the BBC selling the whole Elstree Studios site. It's where they film Strictly as well.

Think it's a mistake to sell it though given how in demand production and filming stages are at the moment. The big American streamers Netflix/Disney/Paramount have hoovered up Shepperton and Pinewood etc. So no capacity for anything else.

Sandyclaws

VIP Member
I really enjoyed the episode I thought Phils character was brilliant but that confused me too. I initially thought that maybe it was because Billy was the one that her dad saw first and so she may have thought it was him, but then realised there would have been no CCTV back then so how would she have even known that
Unless he didn't die immediately and told someone

I don't think he will get Billy, I don't think he will "leave family behind". Especially when Billy was probably the least involved or interested in harming someone (at that time)

groovygirl229

VIP Member
Denise and Chelsea waxing Amy’s legs when she’s already shaved them… fgs
Imagine the dedication not shaving them for two months🤣 I did think same but idk why they couldn’t do threading her eyebrows or tache??

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
im confused are we not doing spoilers warnings anymore or are we?? Or we doing whatever

I suppose by number 2 they are spoilers. But then by definition number 2 there is no limit on a spoiler. So if you're about to watch a 1970s film and someone tells you what happens that's a spoiler even though the person watching the film has had the chance to view it.

I speak only for me but I see a spoiler as someone spoiling something for someone that's not yet available to watch. As all Eastenders episodes for this week are available to watch I don't see it as a spoiler.

Hope96

VIP Member
Oh my god the Stephen Hawkins / Libby part is so funny 2010 eps, Ricky’s face when carol corrects him 🤣 clueless. Also can’t stand old Lucy Beale that smirk she does
Ricky is a right dope! 🤣

I love how wicked Lucy Beale is in the older eps and Melissa Suffield, who plays her, delivers her lines really well.

• Haha

Miffy123

12 years older than her, wow! How old are they (the characters of Mick and Frankie) supposed to be? I can't remember. She looks about 28 and he looks about 45 (not sure about real life) but no way would they pass for being only 12 years apart. I'll go google the actor's ages now.

I find it hard to believe those two men would be interested in her, if I'm honest. Don't get me wrong, she's not unattractive, but her baggage alone would be enough to put most sane men off (and I talk from experience as I have as much baggage as her 😆)
I’m not sure, I think I just remember them saying he was abused when he was 12