Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GrilledCheese

VIP Member
Any more speculation on who Keeble wants info on? It has to be something to do with the flashback episode surely? But the only other Mitchell in the ep who's still alive/on the square is Billy. Surely it can't be him. Genuinely looking forward to the next episode(s) and I haven't felt like that for ages.
Maybe Grant?

Reactions: 1

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
I have got a feeling Linda
might be leaving, as Kellie Bright has started posting on socials, which she very rarely does. Actors & actresses post on social to raise their profile and appeal to casting directors, she seems to be marketing herself for her next role.

The news that Dot
is going to pass away is sad, but inevitable. They couldn't have made a recast work. I am looking forward to seeing who returns for it. The obvious one would be Charlie, played by the sexy Declan Bennett. It's a shame Nick was killed off, as it would have been emotional to see him say goodbye to his "ma". Bianca could possibly return, and possibly Claire Bates (Gemma Bissix), Carol wouldn't return as I don't think Lindsey Coulson has any desire to work or be assosciated with EastEnders ever again. Ian is obviously someone people would want to be at the funeral but I think Adam left on bad terms. That was under Jon Sen though, who has now gone.
Kellie Bright did confirm earlier in the year that she wasn’t planning to leave at the same time as Danny Dyer. Obviously that could have changed. I think the show would probably announce if she was leaving as it’d be a big storyline. It looks like she doesn’t go to jail for drunk driving so there’s potential for her to stay.

Sandyclaws

VIP Member
Does anybody think Ravi might be Suki's husband's son? The one due out of prison? Which would make him half-brother to the Panesar kids?
I heard his 'dad' say (before he killed him) something like we both know I'm not your real dad?! Or I may have completely made that up
I thought that too

mummykayles

It’s EE though, where Sonia was dating Jamie, turned lesbian and had her pick of the fittest women around.

Where Billy managed to bag a Honey and Phil Mitchell still has women fighting over him.

Where Denise is married to the dumb but hot policeman who turned down Sam but married Denise.

Where Denise dated Kush, who possibly shagged Kat and definitely Stacey and where Eve is going all gooey eyed over the face like a slapped arse Panesar mum.

No way would either of those men be fighting over Stacey irl. Character like Kheerat especially,

I get why they do it, but it’s laughable how they expect us to believe some of the couplings.
Very true. I guess we are supposed to suspend our disbelief!

Hope96

VIP Member
They would never make Alfie into a background character even then his hideous shirts would annoy me!

Gloria Rostron

VIP Member
The national embarrassment that is Fair City (Irish soap) tackled this subject in a storyline years ago. It was a strange one.
I have not heard of that soap. Do you know what the public reaction was like? When Mark Fowler was diagnosed as HIV in the 1998s, EastEnders did a major storyline on the bigotry and tabboo of it. It changed perceptions of people with HIV.