Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

groovygirl229

VIP Member
I'm going to try really hard to not post the Ben gif today but it is Eastenders 2010 time for me soon and I bet he will be the centre of attention. The joys of being on leave from work eh. 🤣
You carry on posting it it makes our days😂 I’m watching new Eastenders and then onto 2010 ones 🥶

Ben confessing to police the rape for Callum to walk in as he works there I didn’t expect it and for once sort of clever writing, a good way to tell Callum and FINALLY I thought he’d never find out. I do hope they get back together

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

aac_124

VIP Member
I just started watching again a few weeks ago after not watching in YEARS so been reading here trying to figure out who’s who 😂

Spilttea

VIP Member
Crikey - I think had they not developed the sibling relationship between Shazaa and Jazza then it could have worked because I’m sure I read that there is thing where adults who are closely related but didn’t grown up together or knowing each other can develop a sexual attraction to each other.

But it would be sensationalist and a bit grubby.

GrilledCheese

VIP Member
I don’t think she’s Ravi’s mum. From the sounds of it her and Ranveer have only been married a few short weeks. On the night of his murder Suki said something to him along the lines of “you’ve got a new young wife” and by the sounds of it they had only been together a relatively short time before they got married

Besides she looks too young to be Ravi’s mum
True. Although it would still be odd if she's his step mum and he's moved in with Suki

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
Won't be same without Barbara on but at least we have her Instagram where her clothes and style are the opposite of Dana. For a bright woman Dana left her drink unattended in a London club to go speak to Bobby.

groovygirl229

VIP Member
i’ve always thought that about little arthur too - he always seems to be looking around for where (i’m assuming) his chaperone is, definitely doesn’t seem comfortable on set, bless him.

this is a contrast to little raymond, who appears to have disappeared - i loved how much he seemed to obviously love steve mcfadden!
Speaking of Raymond I didn’t watch consistently at the time but when Denise/Phil and kept the baby what was viwere reactions as It’s one of the few storylines that I’m really confused at😭 it sounds like a writer said it as joke and they kept it going because how old was Denise having Chelsea vs Raymond Chelsea is in her thirties as a toddler sibling 😂