Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
Top research 👏🏻 I think she could pass for being late 30s in looks and attitude!
Sam Mitchell first appeared on screen in 1990 when she was about 15 and she eloped to Gretna Green with Ricky a year later, so unless you weren’t old enough to remember her from that time, most people would have been aware she would be late 40s now

Reactions: 2

lozza96

VIP Member
I've been rewatching waterloo road and forgot that the current person who plays ben was in it

groovygirl229

VIP Member
I thought the girls who played Sam, Ronnie and Roxy were all slightly too old. Sam and Ronnie would have been 3 and 4 and both looked about 5/6. And Roxy should have been a baby as she was only born the year before.
Roxy was a toddler in it though she could only just walk Ronnie was holding her hand , Ronnie I reckon the little girl was cast for height as isn’t Ronnie tall? Hence why I think she looked taller

Gloria Rostron

VIP Member
I wonder if Dotty's mum will be back. I was interested to see where things went with that storyline. I thought she might be a recurring character.

gossipgirlxxo

VIP Member
Tara and Finlay are annoying. I hope they get locked up for giving someone food poisoning. I was so sure Ben was recording the conversation with Lewis as evidence of the rape, a missed opportunity there. Ben is still amazing. I was welling up when he told Callum it was over. I wanted them back together. Mr Lister is good fun, I want to see more of him.

View attachment 1502407Can we have more of Ben in tight fitting jogging bottoms please? Scrumptious. 🍆
Is this a spoiler? 🫣

Sprezza

VIP Member
Is anyone else not keen on Freddie?
He's a good looking young man but his voice is awful, he doesn’t have the diction of an actor and I very much doubt that he has done any acting training. In fact he's quite cringey all round.
Yeah I can't tell what he says half the time

champagnepinkk

VIP Member
The Lucas Johnson 2009/2010 storyline is so gripping as it goes unnoticed for months only casually mentioned when Libby Liz looking for answers about Owen. Think it’s good writing and shows back then they leave storylines but know it’ll get revealed. Unlike at the moment!!
Yesss!!! Loving those episodes atm.
For those watching 2010 eps, how annoying is Danny?! (Roxy and Ronnies brother) glad he’s pissed off now. 🤣

Oh I’ve posted on the classic thread but I’m sure this is Dennis (Nigel Harman) in this new show on itv now
Stop I can’t breathe 🤣

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
I’ve noticed a few brands and stuff of late! Karen had some Aldi cereal boxes the other week which I thought was abit odd too

Product placement is easy money to boost the budget.

Eirawen

VIP Member
So Janine is faking the pregnancy?
But I thought she was told by a nurse in the hospital that she was pregnant, or has she had a secret abortion?

I thought she really was pregnant, unless she had a secret termination, but I thought Mick stopped her when she went to the clinic.

Suki's nightdress was very glam last night. Good job she was dressed up for her little walk around the square 😉

Freddie and Alfie are still doing my head in 😖

Freddie becaus he's so unrealistic and I can’t understand half of what he says. The boy needs to go to drama school because his enunciation is terrible. He's so pointless as well.

As for bloody Alfie, why is that phoney prick in nearly every scene? 🤮
The nightdress was well glam ideal for sleepwalking in.

ohdoris

VIP Member
Ph my god that show Micheal moon actor is in the ITV drama (still hot as ever btw even if he’s balding🥵) Zsa zsa actress is in the show it’s like a Eastenders reunion🤣
He’s more attractive as a “Silver Fox” I think. He was in This Life (on iPlayer) when he was really young & he’s much more handsome now !!