Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

orlyb1310

VIP Member
Did anything happen last week that is worth catching up on? I was away and I'm about 8 episodes behind now 😭 😭

Reactions: 1

groovygirl229

VIP Member
s
I was thinking this the other day? How long did Gray get? Why no prison scenes etc like Phil had…
I read something at time he left asap as he’s already got contact in another soap (I think hollyoaks) but he went to spend time with newborn baby

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
My initial thought was that her leaving might coincide with Mick. It’d make sense if he’s going to just leave in a cab. But ooh, that spoiler sounds bad. I’m hoping it’ll be done in a sensitive way. I wonder if she’ll be killed off which will lead to Mick spiralling?
She's applied for a teaching job hasn't she?
Despite no teaching qualification 😄

It was mentioned tonight.
i bet she leaves for the job.

Hope96

VIP Member
Yeah that was the same 2010 live episode where Bradley died

There was a live BBC3 show that aired straight after the 2010 live episode finished where George Lamb was the host (George of course is the son of Larry Lamb who played Archie, where, who murdered him was the centre of this episode) and it featured interviews with a lot of the cast

Scott/Jack messing up his lines and Sam J/Ronnie forgetting to pay for her item was mentioned

Thank you! ❤ I remember watching this after the live ep, I love George and Larry Lamb, I think they did a great job considering it was their first attempt at a live ep.