Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I wish EE writers wouldn’t be so afraid to kill off characters. They always keep the door open nowadays, which is kind of boring. I suppose they worry they might regret it and have to bring them back, like with Kathy or Den.
It really remains to be seen if they will kill Mick off, but I don't think they will as they'll be hoping he comes back in a few years.

Reactions: 3

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
It's not just talking about episodes on iplayer, I wouldn't know Sid was returning for example if I hadn't seen it on here.

I don't mind spoilers, but, if talking in detail about unaired episodes should be spoilered, I think those sort of articles about returning characters etc should be too. Fairs fair and all.

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
Glenda annoyed me with that episode and the 2010 ones (which btw why were there only 2 today 😩)
Due to the World Cup taking over the schedules the week they were shown. I expect the next few weeks of episodes from those weeks will reflect however many episodes were broadcast during that time

VIP Member
I remember that line, disturbing😬 Wonder did Phil push her or did she jump? Never actually found that out

Think we need a good female villian again, they tried to do it with Frankie’s mother but it wasnt that memorable
It really weren't, I don't even remember what she looks like 😂

Ells321

Chatty Member
she absolutely was!

though THAT clip of her peering through the blinds makes me laugh whenever i see it. it is just as iconic as “sitting around, doing nish” imo 🤣
Legend says if you look in the mirror and say “bubbly’s in the fridge” Vanessa appears.

• Haha

Gloria Rostron

VIP Member
I really hope that Callum hooks up with Tara Misu, he's the only man tall enough for him/her. That would serve Ben right!
As I understand it, Callum identifies as fully homosexual. I doubt he would be interested in a (trans) woman. Perhaps when they are not being Tara, Callum might be interested. But Ben and Callum were meant to be together. So, I hope they don't go down that route.

Reactions: 2

Gloria Rostron

VIP Member
He just seems to be himself not really acting, would little mo son be that cocky and confident she was quite shy wasnt she?

Also I saw Eastenders cancelled tonight. Obviously it makes sense and is understanable! wish they’d chuck on iPlayer though
I heard on their Twitter that it will be going out at 7:30 🙏

Reactions: 2