Eastenders #8 Ravi rides in and Ben's in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i can’t stand Alfie , hasn’t been seen in years not bothered about seeing his kids but then turns up cos the kids have text him??
i hate alfie, or at least this version of him.

he’s almost like two different characters because the original version (with spencer and nana) was genuinely likeable. they absolutely ruined him on his return.

Reactions: 14
I hate how they just insert major storylines then abandon them an episode later like wtf is that all about ?? rocky being dottys dad ?? Helloooo?? Janine scamming Nancy out of 50k ??? I just cba

Reactions: 20
i can’t stand Alfie , hasn’t been seen in years not bothered about seeing his kids but then turns up cos the kids have text him??
I can’t stand him either after the whole setting his house on fire and everything else he did, I haven’t been able to look at him the same way. They ruined his character and I honestly can’t see him apologising for his past actions.

Reactions: 8
They said they’re bringing him back as when he first arrived on square.. but that’s all nice and dandy but like you Al say too much damage has been done to his character. I don’t really want him and kat together

Reactions: 7
Linda is only really friends with Sharon, yet it's Denise and Kathy who are randomly in the pub with her before it's even opened to the public. Then they go missing for the rest of the episode.

I did like having Big Mo back again. Her interaction with Eve talking about lesbians and northerners was funny.

Reactions: 10
Linda is only really friends with Sharon, yet it's Denise and Kathy who are randomly in the pub with her before it's even opened to the public. Then they go missing for the rest of the episode.

I did like having Big Mo back again. Her interaction with Eve talking about lesbians and northerners was funny.
I guess they just had to go with who was available or already working that day

Reactions: 7
I bloody LOVE big mo. But I hope Freddie knocks Alfie down with that hummer.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Don't get why nobody acknowledged Billy's arrest for murder?? We know from past experience the gossip is rife on the square when something like that happens, but there he was on the market acting normal and only one person said a word to him about it (can't remember who was in the scene). I just thought it was very odd, murder of all things and nobody bats an eyelid.

Reactions: 4
I hate how they just insert major storylines then abandon them an episode later like wtf is that all about ?? rocky being dottys dad ?? Helloooo?? Janine scamming Nancy out of 50k ??? I just cba
I felt like there was a nod to Rocky and Dottie earlier

They said they’re bringing him back as when he first arrived on square.. but that’s all nice and dandy but like you Al say too much damage has been done to his character. I don’t really want him and kat together
He’s run his course. Not interested in him anymore. That Hayley storyline was awful.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I don’t love or hate Alfie I just can’t be arsed with watching him again. He was so whiny and boring in both his nice and bad guy versions. Of all the characters to bring back.

Reactions: 5
I spend each episode watching Sharon & wondering how she’s lost all her weight, she looks amazing. Spill the beans Shaz …. (Can’t spell her real name !!)

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I spend each episode watching Sharon & wondering how she’s lost all her weight, she looks amazing. Spill the beans Shaz …. (Can’t spell her real name !!)
Gastric sleeve or band, I’d bet good money on it

Reactions: 14
She is been a yo yo dieter all her adult life, I think she has had some surgical intervention, especially now it’s so readily available and the down time is relatively short.

Reactions: 9
I don’t think she was hugely overweight before. She was just apple shaped, carrying a lot in her belly and around her face. I do think she has had a facelift or similar though.

Reactions: 4
Love how Sharon always has makeup you'd wear for a night out or a party in every scene 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.