Eastenders #8 Ravi rides in and Ben's in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bore off Alfie.

Wasn’t it always the general premise that Kat never really fancied Alfie as he was Mr nice guy but wasn’t cool/edgy…hence her always cheating. Therefore surely she won’t be questioning choosing him over Phil?!

Reactions: 13
Keeble is going to end up being related to Phil I reckon or it’s clearing the path for Grant to return.

Can’t get used to Kheerat dressed down either, can we get him back in his smart clothes asap.

Reactions: 8
Bore off Alfie.

Wasn’t it always the general premise that Kat never really fancied Alfie as he was Mr nice guy but wasn’t cool/edgy…hence her always cheating. Therefore surely she won’t be questioning choosing him over Phil?!
This is true. Kat was obviously much more attracted to Andy and Alfie was the underdog. She even shagged Derek, so she definitely has a type. I think when she was young she had a romantic idea about ending up with a nice guy like Alfie, but he obviously doesn’t make her happy. Also, after the last run he has become a horrible person and even her relationship with Phil is less toxic.

Glad to see Frankie in that trailer. I had wondered whether the attack was going to be her being murdered and very glad to see they aren’t going down that route.

Freddie slater comes next week!! It’s been announced and there’s pictures him talking to billy on stall

Reactions: 6
Is the little girl who plays Hope related to Lacey? They look so alike even down to the hair, good casting that is, she’s a little sweetheart.

Reactions: 3
Is the little girl who plays Hope related to Lacey? They look so alike even down to the hair, good casting that is, she’s a little sweetheart.
I was wondering this. She's so cute! And I noticed a few episodes ago she was quite clingy with Lacey as well

On a separate note I don't think I'm looking forward to the flashback episode- looks a bit naff. Is it actually going to take the place of a regular episode? Seems like a bit of an odd decision.

Reactions: 7
I’ve started to think actress who plays Lily is similar to Lacey too!! It’s just Arthur who casting wise isn’t the best. I fully get he’s so young but whenever I see him he looks like he’s scared to be on set, least hope just smiles bless her (this is even before Jean came back I know he’s scared of Jean atm)

Reactions: 7
I’ve started to think actress who plays Lily is similar to Lacey too!! It’s just Arthur who casting wise isn’t the best. I fully get he’s so young but whenever I see him he looks like he’s scared to be on set, least hope just smiles bless her (this is even before Jean came back I know he’s scared of Jean atm)
i’ve always thought that about little arthur too - he always seems to be looking around for where (i’m assuming) his chaperone is, definitely doesn’t seem comfortable on set, bless him.

this is a contrast to little raymond, who appears to have disappeared - i loved how much he seemed to obviously love steve mcfadden!

Reactions: 6
i’ve always thought that about little arthur too - he always seems to be looking around for where (i’m assuming) his chaperone is, definitely doesn’t seem comfortable on set, bless him.

this is a contrast to little raymond, who appears to have disappeared - i loved how much he seemed to obviously love steve mcfadden!
Speaking of Raymond I didn’t watch consistently at the time but when Denise/Phil and kept the baby what was viwere reactions as It’s one of the few storylines that I’m really confused at😭 it sounds like a writer said it as joke and they kept it going because how old was Denise having Chelsea vs Raymond Chelsea is in her thirties as a toddler sibling 😂

Reactions: 2
I don't like Ravi... was he responsible for killing Jags in prison?

I've started to really warm to Kheerat the past few episodes!

Eve is an absolute angel and hope she gets more air time.

I just cannot feel sorry for Linda. The “they took myyyyy baaabbbbbaaayyyyy!” 😩

Reactions: 2
I’ll miss Jada when she goes. It’s a shame they never did anything proper with her. Poor Sharon, her last link to Denny gone

Reactions: 5
I’ll miss Jada when she goes. It’s a shame they never did anything proper with her. Poor Sharon, her last link to Denny gone
jada is yet another recent character that they didn’t have a clue what to do with.

they should never have killed denny, i’ll say this forever - his death meant nothing in the end and they tried to do too much in that boat crash week which meant there was never a real reaction to it. it was just done to cause sharon more pointless angst.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Watching some episodes from last year just now and I can’t believe how many people have gone and how tit the summer storylines have been.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.