Eastenders #7 Jubileastenders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did Stuart have one of those clear plastic bags you get when you leave jail for his cakes 🤣🤣🤣 must’ve got em off Shirley’s mates

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I wonder if they knew she was leaving before the storyline started ; Nancy is miserable but she’d be great in the scenes when Janine is exposed

Reactions: 11
Zack and Sam gey caught out by footage taken by a very tall delivery driver and then moody adult wannabe teenager Nancy leaves. How pointless her returning for little more than a year.

Reactions: 15
I wonder if they knew she was leaving before the storyline started ; Nancy is miserable but she’d be great in the scenes when Janine is exposed
Oh Nancy and those bleeping eyebrows.

Zack and Sam gey caught out by footage taken by a very tall delivery driver and then moody adult wannabe teenager Nancy leaves. How pointless her returning for little more than a year.
How old is Nancy? She grates on me

Reactions: 3
It’s weird that she was brought back and then left so abruptly. I wonder if something happened.

Reactions: 16
Yes Nancy has definitely gone.

A bit weird as there are unfinished storylines like the stolen £50k and Linda’s car crash still hanging in the air that Nancy needs to be involved in the conclusion of

Reactions: 13
Stuart having a meltdown scenes seemed like a quick filmed thing. As if they didn't have much choice but to do a random cutaway to explain the sudden character departure.

Like when they shoehorn an election result in or Sonia watching the Jubilee. (I'm really not explaining myself well lol).

Reactions: 5
We saw Harvey all bruised after his beating yet we saw Mitch with Karen, Bernie & Rainie and he had not a scratch on him and seemed to be walking around and acting as normal

Reactions: 6
Are all these actors quitting and scriptwriters can't finish storylines.

I prefer Stuart when he's being weird

Reactions: 7
Didn’t we just see Jean having a breakdown and doing a load of baking ?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If I had been scammed out of £50k I wouldn't be acting like Nancy. She's acting like she lost 50p? Where is she getting the money from to just leave just like that? It's all become very unrealistic..

I know Mick and Nancy are leaving but is Janine staying? I know Max is coming back. That leaves storylines open for Linda.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
If I had been scammed out of £50k I wouldn't be acting like Nancy. She's acting like she lost 50p? Where is she getting the money from to just leave just like that? It's all become very unrealistic..

I know Mick and Nancy are leaving but is Janine staying? I know Max is coming back. That leaves storylines open for Linda.
Nancy is only moving to Manchester. It doesn’t require that much money and she said she’s been lined up for a job in a gym there. Isn’t she staying with someone up there? Agree though that she doesn’t seem devastated at the loss of the £50k

Where have you heard that Max is coming back?

Reactions: 5
So if Nancy's gone for good, what was the point in starting that money storyline if they have no intention of ending it
Right? As if you’d up and leave so soon after losing 50k without even trying to get it back/ring old bill etc. 🥴 No one seemed to give a tit loooool

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.