Eastenders #7 Jubileastenders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen the article where Danny Dyer has confirmed there’s no way of him returning with this Christmas storyline. I personally think it’s going to be a suicide! I hope not though.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Has anyone seen the article where Danny Dyer has confirmed there’s no way of him returning with this Christmas storyline. I personally think it’s going to be a suicide! I hope not though.
I still hold out hope that Janine will bump him off 🤞🏻

• Haha
I could see that happening she seems quite obsessed with him.
I do think Mick has been to permanent exit, Danny made quite a few requests when he first started like wanting to be in all episodes.

Reactions: 6
I hate to say it but I miss the gray saga.
Yep I just wished it had been more focused on the abuse I think they killed chantelle too early and her death should be more of a deliberate act. The Tina murder and kush was not well done at all

Yep I just wished it had been more focused on the abuse I think they killed chantelle too early and her death should be more of a deliberate act. The Tina murder and kush was not well done at all
It was such a muddled storyline. He killed her accidentally in a rage, but was then bloodthirsty enough to murder Tina, as she knew the truth and Kush just out of jealousy. They tried to rewrite it that he was not just an abuser but had always been a complete psychopath. Also he was so obsessed with Whitney he murdered her fiancé but then he loses interest and marries someone months later.

Reactions: 21
The Chantalle/Grey dynamic was great and the coercive control and gaslighting could have been explored so much more in his relationship with Chelsea but they had to go and turn him into a pantomime villain which just ruined it for me.

Reactions: 11
I don't think she will.... She actually seems to love Mick. Never known Janine to have feelings for anyone apart from her mirror 🤣

I hope it’s that too! I don’t want a really depressing ending on Christmas again😂
Its not an Eastenders Christmas special if it's not depressing.. You know the drill 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't think she will.... She actually seems to love Mick. Never known Janine to have feelings for anyone apart from her mirror 🤣

Its not an Eastenders Christmas special if it's not depressing.. You know the drill 🤣
Last year it was depressing for all the wrong reasons because it had two weddings we didn't actually see and didn't have the downfall of Gray which we expected to see.

Reactions: 6
I want Janine to force him to marry her so then she can get the pub when he goes.

She shouldn't have told Scarlett that she was in the car, that was a big mistake.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Did I detect a little something something between Dana and Peter tonight?

Reactions: 8
Did I detect a little something something between Dana and Peter tonight?
She definitely thinks he's into her
Can't think what she sees in him he's a personality free zone 😃
Hopefully they'll end up running off together 🙂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.