Eastenders #7 Jubileastenders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have to say this week's Eastenders has been pretty good. The car accident and the rape have brought the drama up a notch.
Ben and Kathy's scene's were well acted although I'm still struggling to feel sorry for Ben.

Shazza is really annoying me for some reason, hanging around like the ghost of Xmas past and popping up every 5 minutes to have a go at Janine.

I'm also finding Nancy obnoxious. She asked Zac what he was bringing to the restaurant enterprise and then she bins him off at every opportunity when all he's done is try to support her. I wish he would grow a pair and dump her.

Reactions: 12
And don’t forget that episode that ended with the duff duff of Denise cooking some pasta

And another Denise storyline where she was taking a GCSE which I think she passed but she didn’t do anything with it
Didn’t it lead to that glamorous career in the council for five minutes? I was honestly surprised someone got a job that was outside the square.

Reactions: 2
Its so obvious they don't really know what to do with Sharon as a character. I think the janine and the money will come out but hopefully not as a Christmas storyline...I watched the Christmas when Max and Stacy's affair came out we need some classic stuff back it's kinda dull right now.

Reactions: 11
Have to say this week's Eastenders has been pretty good. The car accident and the rape have brought the drama up a notch.
Ben and Kathy's scene's were well acted although I'm still struggling to feel sorry for Ben.

Shazza is really annoying me for some reason, hanging around like the ghost of Xmas past and popping up every 5 minutes to have a go at Janine.

I'm also finding Nancy obnoxious. She asked Zac what he was bringing to the restaurant enterprise and then she bins him off at every opportunity when all he's done is try to support her. I wish he would grow a pair and dump her.
Nancy acts like a complete spoilt brat at times. She needs to grow up. Everyone has to tread on eggshells around her 🙄

Janine is an excellent villain as I find myself really disliking her 🤣 I just hate the way they have to d r a g storylines on and on and on 🙄 Come on, where are the police?

Reactions: 10
Janine is an excellent villain as I find myself really disliking her 🤣 I just hate the way they have to d r a g storylines on and on and on 🙄 Come on, where are the police?
What the police force that consists of Half twit and Jack. I haven’t got much faith in the police of Walford to solve the mystery of the car crash 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What the police force that consists of Half twit and Jack. I haven’t got much faith in the police of Walford to solve the mystery of the car crash 🤣
The crash happened in Watford not Walford however all soap police are the same.

Useless and incompetent

Reactions: 4
Did they ever do anything on the show or during the credits to acknowledge June browns death? Seems odd that they haven't mentioned it

Reactions: 5
Did they ever do anything on the show or during the credits to acknowledge June browns death? Seems odd that they haven't mentioned it

Dot is still alive and kicking in Ireland. I imagine when enough time has passed they will kill her off and have an on screen tribute to her.

Reactions: 3
She only died in April, and they film weeks in advance, so probably not had time to film anything yet. I would hate it if her death was just a throwaway scene in the show. She deserves a proper goodbye episode.

Reactions: 4
They had a still photograph ‘In Memory of….’ at the end of the credits the day after she passed

Reactions: 3
I have every faith that the Eastenders team are planning a superb send off for Dot.
Shes too much of a legend to have her funeral off screen and they’ll know the viewers and indeed the cast and crew will expect the best for June.

Reactions: 8
I have every faith that the Eastenders team are planning a superb send off for Dot.
Shes too much of a legend to have her funeral off screen and they’ll know the viewers and indeed the cast and crew will expect the best for June.
Hopefully the tribute is Dot being angry worth how Dotty has acted and loads of lit cigarettes starting on her head

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Since Tina’s death was revealed just feels like they don’t use the pub. It’s always empty , never busy really or shown in evenings ?! Is this because of covid still as I’d of sssumed covid rules well gone in relation to filming

Reactions: 5
There seems to be very little character development these days. I know ots a soap but people do change/evolve. They way they changed billy, jay and stuart theres none of that these days. People do change their style and jobs and outlook on life. Someone please kill Peter

Oh didnt see the Digital Spy tweet.... looks like my prayers have been answered. Though i do like Rainie and Stuart together

Reactions: 9

Peter, Jada, Dana and Stuart

Gutted Stuart and Dana are leaving
My predictions for their leaving storylines:
Peter- something to do with Lauren & Louie
Dana- starting university
Stuart- dying/suicide
Jada- inherits a house/finds a home for young mums to live in

How are Jay, Billy and Honey surviving this mass axing

Reactions: 10
My predictions for their leaving storylines:
Peter- something to do with Lauren & Louie
Dana- starting university
Stuart- dying/suicide
Jada- inherits a house/finds a home for young mums to live in

How are Jay, Billy and Honey surviving this mass axing
Peter could leave after he finds out Ben was his attacker and Kathy protected him

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.