Eastenders #7 Jubileastenders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn’t stop watching…. Not sure if it was good or plain weird.

Reactions: 12
I couldn’t stop watching…. Not sure if it was good or plain weird.
It was bizarre so I'm going with weirdly amusing 😊

The royals obviously bought some magic fairy dust with them as Sonia suddenly decided that Rocky 'has a heart of gold' 🙄 nope he's still a shady conman Sonia. When Dot's death is announced the vultures will circle over the money.

Reactions: 7
I haven't watched Eastenders in years, but caught the last 15 minutes or so last night, couldn't believe my eyes seeing Charles & Camilla. I honestly thought it was lookalikes at first 😁 great idea for the show getting them to appear, they had some pretty good lines too.

Reactions: 11
What I really want to know is what diet plan Letitia Dean has been on.
She’s looking fab (minus the extensions)
Nobody has commented on it though in the show and it’s a very noticeable weight loss

Reactions: 26
Nobody has commented on it though in the show and it’s a very noticeable weight loss
I know she's looking amazing well done to her as not seen anything anywhere so she must just have quietly got on with it.

I couldn't stop watching last night I was like that's Charles and Camilla, Danny dyer being the presenter as per. I disliked the mentioning of Sonia being a nurse working through the pandemic. I am a nurse and really disliked nurses/nhs staff being made out as heroes it's kinda in the job description what about all the other essential workers

Reactions: 19
she really is looking great!

i wish she’d go back to that bob she had many years ago though - i just saw some old screenshots on twitter and it suits her so much. those extensions just do nothing for her.

I also thought it was strange that Rocky’s lookalikes were repeatedly called Trevor and Maureen… a nod to Little Mo and Trevor but why? They were never really square royalty were they?
Maybe a coincidence? Trevor's hardly a character they'd want to pay homage to never mind compare to royalty 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That was such a strange episode. I had to keep reminding myself that Camilla was actually acting too!
I enjoyed it though but I’m still wondering why Jeanine didn’t use the side door to get out into the side passage

Reactions: 9
Just watched it. That was bleeping awful 🤢🤢🤢
So awkward for everyone involved. It made it look like C&C thought they were meeting real people. And the cast seemed so uncomfortable like they didn't know whether to stay in character or not so you just get some weird mish mash with them having a semi-real and realistically dreary conversation about fruit and veg.
Also everyone on the square is a royalist??
Not executed well at all and just bizarre when most viewers couldn't give a crap about the jubilee. Don't know what the BBC were thinking.

Reactions: 10
Only bit that isn’t cringe is Patrick cos he’s just adorable anyway

When Charles asked Zack what time he needed to be there in the morning or something? That was a bit off script for Zack wasn’t it.

I found it really bizarre

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.