Eastenders #7 Jubileastenders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I wonder who else is getting axed. If it was up to me there would be a load going.
She's just not be used really, I prefer her over other characters. Wonder what will the storyline be and what about lexie wonder who else is for the chop there's so much dead wood ATM.

When the heck is Phil coming back I'm so over Sam

Reactions: 12
Awww. Ouch. Lola has been criminally underused, so I feel bad for the actress. Even though she’s always in the background, she’s been a ‘constant’ throughout the years. I loved the old ‘teens’ group with her, Peter, Lauren etc a few years ago. And I much prefer her to Jay, Billy, Whitney and Honey. I miss the old Mitchell family vibes- with Ronnie and Roxy. Poor Lexi will now be in between useless Billy, vacant staring Ben and huffing and puffing Callum….
I agree, this is so stupid why did they have to totally decimate that old teen group. There is such a gap of young characters!

Reactions: 13
Awww. Ouch. Lola has been criminally underused, so I feel bad for the actress. Even though she’s always in the background, she’s been a ‘constant’ throughout the years. I loved the old ‘teens’ group with her, Peter, Lauren etc a few years ago. And I much prefer her to Jay, Billy, Whitney and Honey. I miss the old Mitchell family vibes- with Ronnie and Roxy. Poor Lexi will now be in between useless Billy, vacant staring Ben and huffing and puffing Callum….
agreed :( on the rare occasions they’ve actually given her material, she’s such a good actress too. what a waste of a character.

I still am not over Fat Boy's death!
fat boy honestly had the most brutal death there has ever been on this show imo. i know the actor was in some “trouble” but it was such an awful end for a really inoffensive character. i loved him and dot together!

Reactions: 21
I like Lola what a shame. Wonder if they are getting rid of anymore.

Reactions: 6
I might actually cry when Lola is killed off, I remember her giving birth live on the olympics episode with Billy carrying the torch 😢 Poor Frankie was making friends with her too

Characters I want killed off: Sam, Sonia, Callum, Ben, Lewis, Scarlett, Bailey, Mitch,Whitney, Jay, Ash, Honey, Jean, Vinny, Rocky and Howie. Which is a lot of them now I think about it😂

I just can’t work out why they would choose Lola to kill off for good- they could have had Habiba, Iqra, Issac or someone like Honey or Dotty’s mum killed off for dramatic effect.

Reactions: 9
Also they have announced that Ben and callus are also leaving at the end of the year but only one of them alive

• Wow
  • Haha
Also they have announced that Ben and callus are also leaving at the end of the year but only one of them alive
Wow. The article definitely hinted there’d be more than one death so I’d guess Lola, Callum, maybe Jay or Peter too??

Reactions: 4
I think that was a joke tweet from an account pretending to be EastEnders official

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think that was a joke tweet from an account pretending to be EastEnders official
Yeah thinking about it .it's proberly is .it's usually Duncan Lindsey on twitter that posts everything and he posted the lola thing but not the ben and callum thing .I saw someone share it on facebook

Reactions: 2
I hope Rainie, Stuart, Roland and Vi all die in a flat fire.

I hope they kill characters like Bernie off if they’re killing Lola off

• Wow
  • Haha
Gray flees prison and kills the whole cast cos let's face it I wouldn't miss any of them.

The jubilee episode just highlighted how no Iconic characters anymore 😪

• Haha
It's a shame they are thinking of killing Lola off as I see her as an integral part of the remaining Mitchell family. There are plenty of others they could get rid of that wouldn't be any loss to the show.

I quite like her and she's a capable actress. Not only that but poor Lexi will be stuck with Ben 😒

Reactions: 13
I really like Danielle Harold. When she was on Jamie’s dream school before Eastenders, she was one of the only teenagers actually trying hard to turn their life around

Reactions: 8
I really like Danielle Harold. When she was on Jamie’s dream school before Eastenders, she was one of the only teenagers actually trying hard to turn their life around
I hope being forced to leave EE is the making of her. I saw she recently turned 30, so I hope she gets better opportunities. She deserves better than being forced to have that tight high pony, orange makeup and a few lines a fortnight.

Reactions: 17
She’s one of the best actresses on the show, so stupid killing her off

I won't be sorry to see Lola go, her character adds nothing to the soap. Just make sure they get rid of Whitney too

Reactions: 5
I'd prefer them getting rid of Whitney than Lola.
Whitney is always the centre of attention and it makes me not like her. I think she was good when she first started but it's one misery after another with her.

Reactions: 14
I'd prefer them getting rid of Whitney than Lola.
Whitney is always the centre of attention and it makes me not like her. I think she was good when she first started but it's one misery after another with her.
Whitney needs to go there is literally zero point to her

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.