Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spilttea

VIP Member
How soon before uncle fester aka Stuart leaves. Anything to do with him induces sleepiness for me, even his chronic over acting and super loud voice just irritates me. Just feck off and take your nana/aunt/drippy brother with you.

The actress who plays Rainie started in a bbc 3 show years ago, called Pulling. She was amazing in that. She is wasted with the character she has and EE overall.

Reactions: 13

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
I wasn't expecting that car crash. I think Janine will either claim that a drunk Linda was driving or that she grabbed the wheel and caused the crash. She's definitely going to blame Linda.
Will the taxi driver eventually play a part though as he saw Janine driving away with Linda in the passenger seat.

Also if Janine were to move Linda to the driver’s seat, if there is any bruising from the seat belts they both wore that will give it away who was really driving as the direction of the seat belt bruising will indicate which side of the car they were sat at on impact.

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
Yes like the drag marks in the earth where janine pulled Linda with superhuman strength, not forgetting managing to pick up an unconscious woman and putting her back into the drivers seat. Oh & how about that Linda’s coat would have had mud/leaves stuck to it from being dragged? But with coppers like halfwit about it’s not a surprise. I’m waiting for jack of all trades to pop up to interview Linda in his latest post as traffic collision investigator 😆
The accident happened in Watford so not Jack’s patch but that won’t matter because this is Eastenders

• Haha

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
It's a shame they are thinking of killing Lola off as I see her as an integral part of the remaining Mitchell family. There are plenty of others they could get rid of that wouldn't be any loss to the show.

I quite like her and she's a capable actress. Not only that but poor Lexi will be stuck with Ben 😒

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
A lot of the child actors in Eastenders can’t act. They all come from the same acting school and sound like posh kids starring in their school’s production of Oliver Twist. Keep expecting Lexi to break out in a chorus of Consider Yourself at Home.

• Haha

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
Eastenders needs something interesting to happen though they could ruin the character
I'd prefer if he just popped in, here and there, like someone would irl.

The fact Jean has gone off on holiday to a mates is a ridiculous conclusion to the story. Kate Oates goes for these big stories but then never follows through with any realism.

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
Yeah, but last time they had a smaller story it was about the bins and collections changing to fortnightly. It was scintillating.
And don’t forget that episode that ended with the duff duff of Denise cooking some pasta

And another Denise storyline where she was taking a GCSE which I think she passed but she didn’t do anything with it

Last edited:
  • Haha

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
Yes Nancy has definitely gone.

A bit weird as there are unfinished storylines like the stolen £50k and Linda’s car crash still hanging in the air that Nancy needs to be involved in the conclusion of

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
People have been moaning at Ross Boatman getting best newcomer when he was on TV thirty years ago in shows like London's Burning. The wording of the award doesn't help as it could be called best new soap character instead to stop the moaning. He plays a good role and hopefully his character is safe from the axe even though they have stupidly axed his daughter.
It’s best newcomer to soap not best newcomer to acting. They’ve always opened up this category to newbies in soaps regardless if they’ve had a long acting career or not

Bonnie Langford won this award in 2016 and we all know she’s been acting since she was a kid. If the awards had have been on last year I bet Brian Conley would have been a nominee as well

I do think it should be newcomer to acting though

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Good to know that Phil is planning to stitch that corrupt cop Keeble up.

Also good to know that Phil hasn't got time for Ben's whingeing, because he's too busy trying to shag Kat and Sharon 😄

Last edited:
  • Haha

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Does anyone remember that other spinoff they did? I think it was just called E20. It was about all the teens in the show including Fatboy and Zsa Zsa. it was shit but teenage me was obsessed😂
There was such a great gang on teens, just imagine we still had them now as actual adults. Instead of all the younger characters constantly getting killed off.

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
I’ve tried to give the new lads a chance but Felix/Tara is cringing me inside out whenever he’s on the screen. Dreadful acting 😳
He’s embarrassing. Eastenders was actually pretty ahead of it’s time with LGBT characters and they usually managed to avoid cheap stereotypes. Yet they’ve brought in a generic yasss queen slay type who you’d expect to see in a comedy from 1995.

• Haha

cosmo girl

VIP Member
If I had been scammed out of £50k I wouldn't be acting like Nancy. She's acting like she lost 50p? Where is she getting the money from to just leave just like that? It's all become very unrealistic..

I know Mick and Nancy are leaving but is Janine staying? I know Max is coming back. That leaves storylines open for Linda.

• Wow

gigilouxx

VIP Member
Nothing will ever top drunk Linda at Tina’s funeral for me
“I love you L, I need you L” hahahaha

• Haha