Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

anon20

VIP Member
Guys, I haven’t been on this thread in such a long time. I needed to come and tell you a funny story. I was adamant that I’d seen a clip of Phil standing on the steps in the club with that song playing and Sharon and all that shocked seeing him. Started watching some of it and Phil was still in prison (haven’t watched it for a few weeks, so was wondering what the hell was going on) then seen the start to thursdays when they said he was dead, said to my nan (thinking about that this clip) ‘oh my god I think he’s gonna walk into the club stand on the steps and they’re all going to stand there shocked’ it happened and I thought ‘fuck me, I can look into the future!’ Well, reading this tonight I’ve realised they were on BBC IPlayer all week and someone put it on Tiktok😂😂😂😂😂 blonde momenttttt🤌🏻😂

Lolas exit sounds like it’s going to be awful to watch! I’m still going with Mick having a suicide story at Christmas and I hope they redeem Alfie when he comes back, the last time he came back they absolutely obliterated his character and made him so un-likeable (I know that’s not a word but I can’t think of the right one😂).

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Continue here!
Here's the former King and Queen of Eastenders meeting the future King and whatever Camilla will be
Thanks for starting a new thread 🙂

I wonder what sort of ludicrous story they're going to come up with to explain how they get the real Charles and Camilla when they're expecting lookalikes 😄 No doubt Rocky will claim credit 😁

Stacey made a miraculous recovery from sepsis 😃 but then Walford has a history of people coming back from appalling injuries, Jack was in a wheelchair unable to walk and now he's chief cop in Walford 😉

Glad Ash is back with a great haircut 🙂
It could be exciting when Nish Panesar appears. Hope they get a good actor.

anon20

VIP Member
Has anyone seen the article where Danny Dyer has confirmed there’s no way of him returning with this Christmas storyline. I personally think it’s going to be a suicide! I hope not though.

• Sad
  • Wow

gigilouxx

VIP Member
Perhaps her memory is still hazy. After all she was drunk and has just got out of a coma 😃

It does look likely that they will drag this on for months with Mick finding out at Xmas. I just hope that Janine has managed to get him down the aisle by then 😉

Did anyone else notice Phil’s sunburn last night?
Despite being in prison 😄

Exercise yard must be south facing 😂😂😂

• Haha

Lucia

VIP Member
I hate to say it but I miss the gray saga.
Yep I just wished it had been more focused on the abuse I think they killed chantelle too early and her death should be more of a deliberate act. The Tina murder and kush was not well done at all

gigilouxx

VIP Member
That makes no sense either. They kept saying when Linda was away that Ollie needs routine etc yet now he’s with Sonia who he doesn’t even know?! I’ve never once seen Sonia and Ollie even exchange a word together

• Haha

paigelemonade

VIP Member
What is the point of Zack?
I see him as nothing more than a less fit Kush replacement 😂

Does anyone else get the ick when Martin constantly licks Sharon’s ass, calling her ‘royalty’ and ‘princess’? No one in real life does that with long term friends. The current actor of Martin isn’t even the original like Sharon is so it’s just cringey

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Loving Phil having so many enemies again ❤
Jonah, Sam, Sharon and Keeble😅 the list is growing, Ben's bound to be on the list again soon 😄 are we building up to another shooting?

I do hope this has a decent plot and indestructible Phil rises cockroach like from the Walford gutter to outsmart them all again.

• Haha

anonauntie

VIP Member
Money is on Westbrook she hasn’t been active on Instagram or twitter in 4 days even though she did this morning interview, you would think she’ll be banging on about it.

• Wow

Ells321

Chatty Member
I can't see any reason for Alfie coming back, he clearly has no contact with Tommy or the twins (who are his). It was such an awkward scene.
I found myself cringing when he was talking to Tommy. The writers will try to play it and say the kids need me and Kat needs me. As far as I am concerned they ruined his character so to bring him back is ridiculous.

Livid2020

What more could they possibly explore with Kat and Alfie?? Alfies last stint was awful and ruined his character. If they needed to write him out they should have had him get caught for a 'job' and leave kat to be a single mum and his eventual return could have been a family reunion. But theres nothing now apart from the old and boring kat and alfie will they won't they.

They need at least two new full families with a range of ages like the Miller's or Slaters etc

Reactions: 13

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
Love Phil being a G again, it's what Eastenders does best but why are they pitting him against his sister? Seems ridiculous to me, do little sisters often try and take their gangster brother down? I've noticed lately that Whitney has taken a back burner, that works for me. Glad they got rid of Peter. Don't care about Ben either, he's always struggling and it's tiresome.

paigelemonade

VIP Member
Congratulations Eastenders. I have hated the entire run of the latest Peter Beale actor, but on leaving you've actually made me feel sorry for the character.

His family is a total mess. He can't even trust his gran. He doesn't have one family member he can trust. He can suck one of Dana's tits and ruin her and that's it :D

Bored stiff of Ben not telling people what happened to him.
I thought the same! I was on Peter’s side and was glad he was finally calling them all out on the facades they all put on. Whereas whiny Ben thinks he’s the only gay man, rape victim with an alcoholic dad to ever exist so that gives him the right to beat people to near death and drown them :cautious: I really can’t stand Ben but I know EE will never kill him off for ‘legacy’ but what is that legacy? A dull, self pitying, human trafficking, whiny twat. I’d rather Peter have stayed- he’s actually proactive and decent enough person. It always makes me laugh how Ben always has to have a weapon instead of fighting with his fists like Phil. I really wish they would scrap the character of Ben, there’s nowhere left for him to go. He must have been in this snotty state for at least a month now.