Eastenders #7 Jubileastenders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t stop laughing at the smoking 😂😂😂 never once seen Ben with a cig in his mouth then all of a sudden he’s smashed up his mums stock room and pulled out the B&H

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The smoking was random. He doesn’t smoke but he happened to have a lighter and ciggies on him just in case one day the urge takes him

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What on Earth was that with Ben having a random fag? 😂 cannot stand his character
because he’s a bad boy, a rebel, lives by his own rules etc 🤣

i can’t stand him or how the actor plays him 90% of the time. the fact that no one has suggested ben gets some therapy is ridiculous. jay was just like hey let’s go on holiday?!?! and they laughed for a really long time for something that wasn’t funny?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t stop laughing at the smoking 😂😂😂 never once seen Ben with a cig in his mouth then all of a sudden he’s smashed up his mums stock room and pulled out the B&H
At £12 a pack I can think of better ways to show my troubled state.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Cracked me up when he kicked the foot stool and said “where is he?”

I‘m pretty sure he isn’t hiding behind a 2ft stool hun 😂 who is writing this tit?

Thank God for Queen Sharon!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What on Earth was that with Ben having a random fag? 😂 cannot stand his character
Smokes in real life but it was a shock to see a character smoking when soaps tend to like to give the impression that nobody does. Smoking has been thin on the ground since Dot and Max left.

smoke.png

maxsws.png

• Wow
QUOTE="gigilouxx, post: 10248028, member: 144601"]
[/QUOTE]
He should have lit a Hamlet cigar 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Bit old for using a filter she is. Glad she's having a good holiday. Hope it cheers her up after being let go.
Sadly Instagram has ruined people. Everyone feels like they need some sort of filter, it’s scary the people you know don’t look anything like their insta photos

Reactions: 6
Janine is really not mother material is she?
I don’t get what she sees in Mick. He’s not rich or hot. Not at all her type. I suppose she’s craving stability, but I’m still hoping it turns out to be a big con and she steals the pub or something.

Reactions: 10
He’s not rich he’s not hot he’s got a moaning twit of a daughter and he’s still in love with his ex. What a catch

• Haha
I don’t get what she sees in Mick. He’s not rich or hot. Not at all her type. I suppose she’s craving stability, but I’m still hoping it turns out to be a big con and she steals the pub or something.
I think its to do with him being a 'good dad' something she always craved and wanted

Reactions: 12
Linda defo knows

How seductive Mick, for a moment I thought you were gonna batter her

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That has got to rank among the least sexy Eastenders moments. I’d rather shag Frank wearing his spinny bow tie.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Who the duck lets their fathers manipulative new woman be by their mothers hospital bedside when she’s just coming round from a coma ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.