Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
Those articles about ‘fans angry at X’ or ‘everyone is saying the same thing about last night’s Eastenders’ are pure bollocks. It just means they’ve trawled Twitter and found one or two accounts with a certain opinion, which they’re going to make a big deal out of.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
I think the random storylines have been going on for years. I keep thinking back to when Denise had a random drink problem (and living out of bins) and yet no mention of it ever since and she is still seen casually enjoying a drink in the vic
Going way back to 2010 when Billy Mitchell was stealing the post. That story seemed to get abandoned with no resolution or explanation from Billy as to why he did it. A few years later when he had these pictures of Lucy which was discovered in the aftermath of her death. Again no resolution or explanation given

• Haha

gigilouxx

VIP Member
I just don’t get how the missing £50k has evaporated into thin air

they never even phoned the bank to try get it back, this is so stupid! Is this gonna be it for the next year then, half storylines

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
Why does Peggy’s bar look just like Ruby’s bar and why does where Ben went to his daytime mash up look like both of them?
I was really impressed that neighbours set looked so different to reflect the times, the water hole was modern and unrecognisable from the days I used to watch. It made me realise how fucking ludicrous it is that the Vic and the Rovers set designers refuse to change anything at all since the fucking 80’s. Why? The Vic is the most depressing shithole known to man so dated, no one would drink in their by choice. Their insistence on being stuck in the past is such a patronising turn off.

gigilouxx

VIP Member
That was so cringy I felt sick hahahaha
It’s the meeting them as their characters I turned it off once Martin started going into his family history of fruit n veg 😭😭😭

• Haha

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Without sounding like a bitch everyone becomes triggered by everything soaps TV etc in general aren't real life any life events I've encountered I just don't watch
I don't understand how people can be 'triggered' by a silly soap opera. It's just drama and if you are very sensitive then best not to watch really.

How do some people cope with the news? Reality is more upsetting.

Reactions: 11

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
The smoking was random. He doesn’t smoke but he happened to have a lighter and ciggies on him just in case one day the urge takes him

• Haha

Hope96

VIP Member
The Slaters have always been one of my fave families on the Square so it'll be nice getting another addition so looking forward to whatever the storyline may be.

Snazzycat

Chatty Member
I'd love for Shirley to have a love interest and show her softer side, wonder what direction they will take her when Mick leaves.
I remember there was a polish guy that seemed to fancy her and asked her out and I thought they were going somewhere with that story, and then we never saw him again.

Maccat123

VIP Member
I feel like the writing has gotten especially bad in recent years? But you are right cupid, they’ve been doing these unfinished stories for years it is really annoying!

gigilouxx

VIP Member
I do not like Felix at all. They’ve basically watched 3 episodes of RuPaul and based his whole script off that

• Haha