Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Agree that EE shouldn’t have broken up Kat and Alfie or Mick and Linda. Yes in real life divorces happen, but not every couple ends up cheating or divorced! There are plenty of storylines you can do for married couples that aren’t just around them breaking up, or someone coming between them. It’s so unimaginative.

We definitely need some young characters. It’s weird that the people in their teens/early 20s only ever date people who literally live on their street. They never go off to uni unless they’re being written out, never do the whole casual dating thing. I feel like the writers have never met a young person.
The whole point of Mick and Linda whe they arrived was they were a couple they weren't going to have cheating and separating etc. Obviously different EP, different ideas. But let some people be married.
And stop killing off all the young ones, otherwise where is the next generation of legacy families coming from.

Reactions: 12

Jellybb

VIP Member
🤔 something they haven't done in years eh?
Ooh are they going to follow through on a storyline? Or have a happily married couple in which neither partner cheats on the other?
Or they might give Ben a storyline…. Poor lad never gets any screen time 😜

I reckon one of those spin offs or week of episodes set in a different location. Like the ones they filmed in Spain.
Jesus Christ I hope not… remember red water 🙈🤣

• Haha

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Kat’s crying was awful, Jessie is a much better actress than that so not sure why her crying sounded more like laughing

I had a feeling Phil wasn’t dead. Wonder who was in the bodybag? Did those thugs even go into Phil’s cell? We saw Phil? We saw the thugs but were they even in the same cell?

Loved Phil standing at the top of the stairs at the end like a resurrection “Is this my welcome home party?”
I like how prisons in EE are portrayed like Oz. I’ve had mates who’ve been inside, including cat A and most of the time it’s just very very boring. How often do you actually hear about prisoners killing each other? It has already happened before with the Panesar brother and now Phil is being threatened with certain death. Total bollocks.
It was also ridiculous that the DI was apparently fine about Phil meeting his maker. A man sent to prison without trial being threatened with his life and the police and prison authorities were totally fine about it 🙄 what sort of corruption is that?
Walford is little better than a banana 🍌 republic

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
The Moon's haven't been a good family since Nana died and adorable Spencer left.

Those two young Moon cousins as attractive as they were, and fuck they were attractive, didn't really add enough to the family.

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Have to say this week's Eastenders has been pretty good. The car accident and the rape have brought the drama up a notch.
Ben and Kathy's scene's were well acted although I'm still struggling to feel sorry for Ben.

Shazza is really annoying me for some reason, hanging around like the ghost of Xmas past and popping up every 5 minutes to have a go at Janine.

I'm also finding Nancy obnoxious. She asked Zac what he was bringing to the restaurant enterprise and then she bins him off at every opportunity when all he's done is try to support her. I wish he would grow a pair and dump her.

Babybail93

VIP Member
Cracked me up when he kicked the foot stool and said “where is he?”

I‘m pretty sure he isn’t hiding behind a 2ft stool hun 😂 who is writing this shit?

Thank God for Queen Sharon!

• Haha

Livid2020

I don’t get what she sees in Mick. He’s not rich or hot. Not at all her type. I suppose she’s craving stability, but I’m still hoping it turns out to be a big con and she steals the pub or something.
I think its to do with him being a 'good dad' something she always craved and wanted

Cady1954

VIP Member
I could reach through the telly and slap Kathy! My son punched me when he was 15. I rang the police got him locked up. She seems to have forgotten all about Ian.

• Heart

Lucia

VIP Member

I wonder who else is getting axed. If it was up to me there would be a load going.
She's just not be used really, I prefer her over other characters. Wonder what will the storyline be and what about lexie wonder who else is for the chop there's so much dead wood ATM.

When the heck is Phil coming back I'm so over Sam

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I just don't buy the Keeble thing at all, although I am happy to have Phil back on the square.
Keeble is obsessed with trying to bring down Phil, which is very odd behaviour and it seems to be a contagion in Walford nick. Even stranger considering that London is stuffed with criminals she could be out arresting, but no only Phil will do 🙄

I'm really looking forward to Phil ending her career.

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I love that Walford General only has one hospital room too. And it’s a nice spacious private room. And anyone in a coma snaps out of it immediately and then resumes daily activities without any sort of physical therapy.
😄 Do you remember when Jack was paralysed? He also made a miraculous recovery with no lasting effects 😀

Then there's indestructible Phil - crack cocaine, alcoholism, shooting, head injuries, liver transplant......nothing can bring him down 😄
Ben probably has the indestructible gene as well.

There must be something in the water in Walford 😉

• Haha

Lucia

VIP Member
Gray flees prison and kills the whole cast cos let's face it I wouldn't miss any of them.

The jubilee episode just highlighted how no Iconic characters anymore 😪

• Haha